Aussie Confidently Clean Conditioner uploaded by Kelsey L.Aussie Confidently Clean Conditioner uploaded by Marsha Lee M.Aussie Confidently Clean Conditioner uploaded by Alysha R.
2 colors available

BY AUSSIE

The Great Conditioning Follow up to a Confident Clean. With a Touch of Natural Australian Aloe. . see more...

• Does this conditioner leave your hair oily? I have oily hair and wa...2 Answers
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
I was very skeptical when my sister called and said that we just had to try Aussie Cleanse and Mend for my older child, whose hair has a tendency to be oily on top but dry at the ends. I was able to find a really great deal on the shampoo and condition and decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed! Her hair looks and feels clean and moisturized, something we have not been able to accomplish in the last year or so. Even after a full day her hair still looks great. Better still, we have finally found a set of products that everyone in the house can use. Between the four of us we have oily, combination, normal and dry, frizzy hair yet these products left all of our hair feeling light, shiny, easy to style and squeeky clean!
Alysha R.
Alysha R.
My very first Vox Box had Aussie Cleanse and Mend conditioner inside! I used the conditioner after I washed my hair with the Aussie Cleanse and Mend shampoo. My hair instantly felt soft and silky after I applied the conditioner, any tangles just melted away with ease. My 3 b natural hair responded instantly, it helped define my natural curl pattern and smells like a heavenly tropical fruit salad. I love this Aussie conditioner it's now my new favorite!!
Adelle M.
Adelle M.
I accidentally discovered this brand when I was choosing the cheapest shampoo/conditioner on the rack haha! But it turned out to a great buy. It's not only like I said one of the cheapest brands in price but it's also very soft and leaves my frizzy dry hair smooth. It's easy to wash out even though I have super long/thick hair and it smells amazing. It is however not made in Australia so the label is misleading but I didn't care!
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Warrensburg, MO
My hair got so tangled on my deployment and stayed that way when I got home that I had to do research to find a conditioner that would help me get a comb through it. This conditioner helped me out a lot. it made my hair super soft! it made it so much easier to comb which made me able to wear it down again. I also used it for shaving my legs and it left my legs so incredibly smooth and soft!!
Mishel B.
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
This conditioner smells so good. I don't need special conditioners as I just use it from the middle of my hair to the tips. My scalp is what I have problems with and I use a different shampoo and brand all together for that. This smells so fresh and clean that when I use those scalp treatment shampoos, this product totally masks that nasty medicinal aroma.
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Glenolden, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of Aussie alone makes me want it again and again. As much as I love the scent, I do have to admit that it's not the best product I have used. But, I do think for the cheap price, it's amazing quality! It also comes with quite a lot of product, which is always nice for me ... especially because I have super long hair.
Jolene K.
Jolene K.
East Peoria, IL
I love this. The whole family used it. My daughter and I have VERY thick hair so we need more conditioner than most just to be able to get the comb through. This stuff does the job, not to mention how awesome it smells! We love it. It makes my daughter actually enjoy getting her hair washed (it's tough with a 5 year old!)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Roseville, MI
This product was okay. I wasn't too impressed but like a lot of the other aussie products so i thought id give it a try
I really need a silkening conditioner so that is very important to me. It does smell very good though, i enjoy the smell a lot. I wouldn't say that i was disappointed
.just like the other products better
Karley C.
Karley C.
This product smells wonderful and also does wonders for your hair. I have extremely long, thick hair and this bottle lasts me forever and the pump is super convienient. I would recommend this product for anyone it is great for college students, families with multiple members, or even just to buy in "bulk" for yourself.
Illissa M.
Illissa M.
Jackson, TN
Aussie is an amazing product!!! This conditioner makes my hair soft,smooth, and moisturized! I first used it at a friends house and fell in love. There's not many good shampoos and conditioners for a good price with a lot of product in the bottle. This one is very inexpensive for how much product you get!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily? I have oily hair and want to not have to wash it every day for it to feel clean!