BY AUSSIE

Cleanse, Condition and Clarify - In One Clean Sweep Get down to business for a quick, sound cleaning and conditioning.  Your hair will be clean, protected and strengthened for work, play or whatever makes your day. The Right Pair for Combination Hair. The Confidently Clean collection takes on split - personality hair by rinsing roots clean and quenching frazzled tips - then tops it all off with a fabulous fruit and floral scent. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  cle.

Kim E.
Haven, KS
This is so perfectly easy for early mornings. One bottle and done. It's good for everyone in my family. The scent is fantastic!
Baily C.
South Bend, IN
I feel like it doesn't really make my hair feel clean i feel like I have to try and use so much product in order to feel clean.
Melissa Z.
Bellwood, IL
This makes my hair smell and feel great after using it! My hair is long so I need to conditioner it still, but this works great
Brittany W.
Sharpsburg, KY
I really like the body and volume it gives my hair and with the conditioner in with the shampoo it doesn't weigh my hair down.
erin a.
Latonia, KY
The pumps are the most easiest to use. Makes my hair soft and smells nice. I prefer separate shampoo and conditioner bottles.
Lori A.
This is a really good hydrating shampoo. I alternate this with a color-protecthing shampoo and my hair stays soft and shiny.
Abby S.
Grand Haven, MI
This product made my hair feel very clean, although I still felt the need to put in regular conditioner and I rinsed it out.
Ashlee M.
Brandon, SD
This smells amazing and makes my hair smell good! Most 2-in 1 make my hair a tangled mess but this one leaves my hair smooth.
tiffani w.
Cass city, mi
I really liked this, it worked awesome on my hair. It smells really good too. The packaging is nice as well i loved the pump.
Cristina L.
Mission , TX
It's a good product for colored hair specialy highlighted hair . I think its one of the best to use when you color your hair