BY AUSSIE

Cleanse, Condition and Clarify - In One Clean Sweep Get down to business for a quick, sound cleaning and conditioning.  Your hair will be clean, protected and strengthened for work, play or whatever makes your day. The Right Pair for Combination Hair. The Confidently Clean collection takes on split - personality hair by rinsing roots clean and quenching frazzled tips - then tops it all off with a fabulous fruit and floral scent. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  cle.

Maggie C.
This stuff is great, I love Aussie so much. Makes your hair feel great. My hair instantly felt smoothr and looked healthier after 1 wash
Skye O.
Seminole , FL
This is my go to shampoo, I've been using it forever and I think I'll keep it that way. Really helps if my hair needs moisture or repair
Alexandra E.
Auburn, AL
This smells awesome, like all of Aussie's products, but it just doesn't work as well as traditional two step shampoo and conditioners.
Vanessa C.
Grovetown, GA
Great 2 in 1 product. Most leave my hair oily abd greasy but this doestrogen not. It makes my hair shiny, smooth, and smelLing great.
Brittney S.
Ogden, UT
I like aussie a lot but sometimes it makes my hair feel really dry. So I have to switch sometimes because of what it does to my hair.
Lali B.
Anything Aussie always smells so freaking good. The price is perfect for anyone with a budget! This giant pump lasts me so long too!
Alexa P.
Cullowhee, NC
I love this! It is lightweight and makes my hair feel soft and clean. It also comes in a HUGE bottle at some places so that's a plus!
Sandra T.
sanford, fl
I really like the formulation of this shampoo. it smells great. it works like a dream. it cleans well without stripping the moisture.
MiMi H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Not only does it smell great, it keeps my hair moisturized and soft.. It is a 2in1, so i don't have to use to different products..
Jeal D.
I love two in ones but I can really tell that this has conditioner in it. Smells nice but it dried out my hair when I used it :/