BY AUSSIE

Cleanse, Condition and Clarify - In One Clean Sweep Get down to business for a quick, sound cleaning and conditioning.  Your hair will be clean, protected and strengthened for work, play or whatever makes your day. The Right Pair for Combination Hair. The Confidently Clean collection takes on split - personality hair by rinsing roots clean and quenching frazzled tips - then tops it all off with a fabulous fruit and floral scent. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  cle.

Melissa H.
Cortland, NY
Love the smell of this. Everyone says it reminds them of the color purple. I've never understood it but I love love love it and wil continue to buy it.
Alicia G.
This is one of my favorite hair products I've ever used. It leaves my hair feeling extremely soft and smelling great. 5/5 would defiantly recommend..
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
I love the way this stuff smells but its not my favorite I don't think it does very good leaving your hair feel very clean I haven't bought again.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I have a hard time finding good shampoos at the store that don't cost me a small fortune. I love aussie shampoo! Makes my hair always feel great.
Felicia B.
Spanaway, WA
Makes your hair feel refreshed and feeling flawless. Its fits right in.the budget. And its hassle free and does everything you need in one wash.
Victoria W.
This shampoo makes my hair feel clean and has a lightweight effect so my hair is never weighed down. I love how affordable their products are.
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
Aussie soap I about 5$ for a 29oz or so bottle and I love them. I buy them every time I run out. They smell so delicious. They're my favorite.
Casey  L.
Richmond Dale, OH
I use this daily. Great shampoo to get all the gunk and heavy stylers out of your hair. Makes it feel very fresh and has a great scent also.
Daniela F.
I love the size and it cleans my hair thoroughly! I honestly feel like my hair has improved ever since I've switched over to these shampoos.
Shannon O.
Key West, FL
Smells amazing! Keeps your hair super smooth and clean feeling! Inexpensive. You can buy it almost anywhere. Cvs. The supermarket. Anywhere