BY AUSSIE

Cleanse, Condition and Clarify - In One Clean Sweep Get down to business for a quick, sound cleaning and conditioning.  Your hair will be clean, protected and strengthened for work, play or whatever makes your day. The Right Pair for Combination Hair. The Confidently Clean collection takes on split - personality hair by rinsing roots clean and quenching frazzled tips - then tops it all off with a fabulous fruit and floral scent. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  cle.

Anna K.
Bought this for my brother and he loves it. Refused to use anything else since then! I've noticed it's a good transition shampoo when taking a week off of your normal stuff.
Melissa W.
Savannah, GA
Aussie hair products are my go to hair product brand when my wallet funding is running low. I Am always so pleased with Aussie and this particular product was no different.
Shelly L.
Bay City, MI
I have very fine hair and find it hard to find something that doesn't leave residue and weighty it down. This product is perfect for those of us who want a clean shine without the weighing effects of most other hair care products. The awesome smell is just an added bonus.
Renee C.
Manchester, KY
First of all the pump saves so much $$$ and this product is so wonderful. Fabulous on all types of hair and leaves it smelling so delicious! A must try, you'll love it!
Kenzie L.
Hartford, WI
I love this product! I think that it does a great job of getting my hair clean while giving it a great smell as well! It definitely gets repurchased in my house!
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville , NJ
I love the two in one because I feel like it really cleans my hair leaving it soft and renewed. The scent is amazing as always and it is long lasting. Purchased from target.
Cassandra S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
We love Aussie shampoo in our house. Leaves hair clean while not stripping any oils. Smells great and never leaves hair frizzy. Great price for a great product.
Mayu
Aussie hair products work really well for my hair. I am Asian and I have thin, straight, black hair. this shampoo does not weigh my hair down or strips it.
annette S.
Love love Aussie, don't know why it took me so long, great price, quality, makes the hair clean, manageable, leaves my curls hydrated, great to a shampoo!
Wendy H.
Millport, NY
Aussie products are great! I have never had any trouble with them. It lathers up with just a little bit. My hair not only looks great but feels good too!