BY AUSSIE #58 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Cleanse, Condition and Clarify - In One Clean Sweep Get down to business for a quick, sound cleaning and conditioning.  Your hair will be clean, protected and strengthened for work, play or whatever makes your day. The Right Pair for Combination Hair. The Confidently Clean collection takes on split - personality hair by rinsing roots clean and quenching frazzled tips - then tops it all off with a fabulous fruit and floral scent. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  cle.

eve o.
I love this 2 I one shampoo makes my hair feel super smooth it has a great consistansy I love it defiantly recommend it.
Karla V.
calgary
I've only use the shampoo once but I actually learned that because I left my hair very soft and it's also very affordable
Justine D.
Ottawa
I love how light it made my hair feel after wash. It wasn't too heavy but clearly made my hair feel very clean.
Ashley N.
This shampoo is good in a pinch. Because it is a 2n1 so you don't have to condition. it makes showering quick.
Devyn D.
Ottawa, ON
This is a very convenient product not only is it a one step product but the use of the pump makes it 10x better
leah b.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Good don't use it any more I just don't feel like its as good anymore but that's just my opinion not URS
C.j. L.
Frankville, NS
It's alright smell good not my favorite shampoo but it's still great! Nice shine to your hair when used
Dayanna G.
The shampoo really cleans the hair out of all dirt and oil, I like it better than the conditioner!
Allison K.
It's nice, and it cleans my hair really well, but I have many other shampoos I like a lot more.
Dani C.
Excelente, cheiroso, deixa o cabelo sedoso e cuida muito bem do couro cabeludo. Nada a reclamar