BY AUSSIE

Cleanse, Condition and Clarify - In One Clean Sweep Get down to business for a quick, sound cleaning and conditioning.  Your hair will be clean, protected and strengthened for work, play or whatever makes your day. The Right Pair for Combination Hair. The Confidently Clean collection takes on split - personality hair by rinsing roots clean and quenching frazzled tips - then tops it all off with a fabulous fruit and floral scent. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  cle.

Nicole C.
Clayton, MI
It says 2 in 1, but you'll definitely be needing extra conditioner. Left my hair feeling dry & frizzy.
Kelly M.
Scranton, PA
I've only used Aussie confidently clean 2-in-1 shampoo once, but It was not too bad. I would recommend.
Crystal T.
Loganville, GA
Love this! Makes my hair feel clean and less weighed down than other shampoos. Great buy for the price
Gabrielli L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I never used this kind of product! I would like to try! And see if is good! And in the future start use
Gabriela H.
Lakewood, OH
This product is awesome! Also every Aussie product makes my hair look amazing in just a few minutes
Kim B.
Knoxville, TN
Love this shampoo. My kids love the smell of this shampoo (I do, too). It doesn't dry our hair out.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I am not a big fan of two in one hair products so I wasn't surprised to not be thrilled with this.
Am O.
Lakewood, OH
Aussie confidently clean is amazing!!!!!! This shampoo will leave you hair shinny and full of body!
Jamie G.
Cleveland Heights
I love how clean this product makes my hair feel. It's weightless and give my hair shine and bounce
Kristina M.
Staten Island, NY
Last me a month and a half love this shampoo no complaints ! Very big bottle and lots of sales !