BY AUSSIE

Cleanse, Condition and Clarify - In One Clean Sweep Get down to business for a quick, sound cleaning and conditioning.  Your hair will be clean, protected and strengthened for work, play or whatever makes your day. The Right Pair for Combination Hair. The Confidently Clean collection takes on split - personality hair by rinsing roots clean and quenching frazzled tips - then tops it all off with a fabulous fruit and floral scent. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  cle.

Haleigh C.
Not a bad shampoo. My hair doesn't feel stripped when I use this but it's nothing amazing. It smells nice though
Maria A.
Miami Springs, FL
I hate the smell of this shampoo. It left my hair looking alright i guess but i could not deal with the smell.
Kylie P.
This is a great shampoo that leaves you feeling clean and refreshed all day long! So happy with this product!
Becky G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love using this everyday I usually wash my hair everyday so this product is perfect it also smells wonderful
Breonna  H.
Cleans your hair with out striping your hair of moisture. Works best with cool water. Good with colored hair.
Emily D.
Smells great and is really good for dry hair. Your hair feels much cleaner once you have used this product.
Melissa C.
Middlebrook, VA
Love this shampoo, It doesn't leave my hair feeling too dry, but leaves it feeling super clean and healthy!
Steve B.
Binghamton, NY
Cleans my hair well and I like the smell
Wife and I can both use it and don't have to buy all docent ones
somer c.
I love the scent of all aussie products but the shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean and feeling hydrated
Raianna D.
Charlton, MA
I love this product so much. It really cleans your hair while still leaving It soft and great smelling