BY AUSSIE #58 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Cleanse, Condition and Clarify - In One Clean Sweep Get down to business for a quick, sound cleaning and conditioning.  Your hair will be clean, protected and strengthened for work, play or whatever makes your day. The Right Pair for Combination Hair. The Confidently Clean collection takes on split - personality hair by rinsing roots clean and quenching frazzled tips - then tops it all off with a fabulous fruit and floral scent. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  cle.

Abby S.
Grand Haven, MI
This product made my hair feel very clean, although I still felt the need to put in regular conditioner and I rinsed it out.
Juliet K.
I always love the smell of aussie products and the lather from this shampoo always leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh.
Kristen E.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only thing I ever use anymore. It makes my hair feel super clean without drying it up. And its affordable too!
Heloisa M.
Aussie for me is the best price-value shampoo, I wash my hair everyday and Aussie is very good, I like the conditioner, too
Aleanndra N.
Bossier City, LA
Smells great prefect for curls, doesn't strip the hair but if your looking for a dandruff or dry scalp shampoo not the one
Ann U.
Winnsboro, TX
Really love this product. Smells great. it works fast since theres only one step to washing your hair. Leaves hair soft.
jen s.
Auburn, Ny
I love love love all of Aussie products I just wish some of them were a little cheaper. you pay extra for good products.
Brittany R.
Peoria, IL
I love all aussie products but this one esp for a deep clean i love the grape like smell as well in their products
Haleigh C.
Not a bad shampoo. My hair doesn't feel stripped when I use this but it's nothing amazing. It smells nice though
Lori M.
Its good love that its 2/1. I like that its not a heavey conditioners leaves your hair clean soft and manageable.