BY AUSSIE #56 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Cleanse, Condition and Clarify - In One Clean Sweep Get down to business for a quick, sound cleaning and conditioning.  Your hair will be clean, protected and strengthened for work, play or whatever makes your day. The Right Pair for Combination Hair. The Confidently Clean collection takes on split - personality hair by rinsing roots clean and quenching frazzled tips - then tops it all off with a fabulous fruit and floral scent. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  cle.

Angela E.
Bryant
Aussie is my absolute favorite. I've been using Aussie for 26 years. Your hair smells fabulous. I've had people tell me I smell good & ask what cologne am I wearing & I'd tell tell nothing it's my shampoo and conditioner.
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
Great for the boys. They don't like using multiple products in the shower and for the little one whom can't read the 2-in-1 is great and leaves his hair feeling nice and clean. He typically will grab the conditioner and wash with it but Aussie is a great product and isn't harsh and we all love the smell.
BROOKE B.
Cedar hill , MO
I love 2-1 it's gets my hair so soft smells so great all day I absolutely love it!!! It just makes my hair look so great it really lathers it and doesn't make my hair break or look dead I am always saftifsifed with this product
Taylor S.
Goodyear, AZ
I have very oily hair near the top of my head.. But the ends from my ear and down are very dry most of the time. I picked this up because it seemed like a good choice.. Considering the fact that I usually only have 30 minutes to get ready before school. My hair gets greasy faster using this. I usually can wait 3 days before washing my hair again, but not with this Aussie product. I loved their normal shampoo bottle I bought a year ago. But this one did not do what I expected... I would however say that it has a better scent than the one I bought a year ago.
Olivia B.
I usually use this shampoo when I go to the beach, lake, camping, or after a long sweaty day. This makes my hair feel super clean which is comforting after a long day of hard work or in the wilderness. I would highly recommend this for athletes, wilderness junkies, and anyone who gets dirty! I love how clean my hair feels, it's the most refreshing thing to be clean, confidently clean at that.;)
Kathryn K.
Hyde Park, NY
Like all Aussi products, this smells absolutely amazing! I really enjoyed using this product, it makes showering much more efficient. But after a while the product builds up and weighs down your hair, so I find that once a week it's best to use a clarifying shampoo just to get rid of that extra buildup. All in all, I'm very satisfied with this product.
Brittany W.
Panton Vermont
I have been using this product now for about 6 months off and on and I really enjoy it. It leaves my hair clean and smelling great. When I first started using this product I had thinning hair and it has stopped thinning out but has not gotten thicker but that's okay because this product is straight to the point and was so worth the money.
Afiya S.
The very first time I used this product it was because of my sister. Aussie shampoo is just worth the price as it does not strip my hair and leaves it too dry after washing. My hair feels moisturized and I can even flat iron my hair and it feels voluminous and light. I love this product and brand and I would recommend it in general.
Jackie K.
Shallotte, NC
LOVE THIS product!! I use it everyday practically.... I like the 2 in 1 shampoo because it's just easier to use and I don't have to waste time in the shower with rinsing twice because it takes me long enough in the shower!! LOL And I really like how my hair feels with this shampoo and it comes in a giant bottle so it lasts FOREVER!! =) WHICH I LOVE!! <3 I definitely buy this shampoo whenever I run out of it....
Janie E.
Fort Worth, TX
I recommend this. Everyone try this. It leaves your hair smelling so good and feeling fresh afterwards. If you by the deep conditioner along with this it'll do wonders to your hair. I've been using those two combined and I can already see a huge difference in my hair, much healthier.