BY AUSSIE

Cleanse, Condition and Clarify - In One Clean Sweep Get down to business for a quick, sound cleaning and conditioning.  Your hair will be clean, protected and strengthened for work, play or whatever makes your day. The Right Pair for Combination Hair. The Confidently Clean collection takes on split - personality hair by rinsing roots clean and quenching frazzled tips - then tops it all off with a fabulous fruit and floral scent. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  cle. see more...

Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for the boys. They don't like using multiple products in the shower and for the little one whom can't read the 2-in-1 is great and leaves his hair feeling nice and clean. He typically will grab the conditioner and wash with it but Aussie is a great product and isn't harsh and we all love the smell.
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love 2-1 it's gets my hair so soft smells so great all day I absolutely love it!!! It just makes my hair look so great it really lathers it and doesn't make my hair break or look dead I am always saftifsifed with this product
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the two in one because I feel like it really cleans my hair leaving it soft and renewed. The scent is amazing as always and it is long lasting. Purchased from target.
Olivia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use this shampoo when I go to the beach, lake, camping, or after a long sweaty day. This makes my hair feel super clean which is comforting after a long day of hard work or in the wilderness. I would highly recommend this for athletes, wilderness junkies, and anyone who gets dirty! I love how clean my hair feels, it's the most refreshing thing to be clean, confidently clean at that.;)
Kathryn K.
Hyde Park, NY
Like all Aussi products, this smells absolutely amazing! I really enjoyed using this product, it makes showering much more efficient. But after a while the product builds up and weighs down your hair, so I find that once a week it's best to use a clarifying shampoo just to get rid of that extra buildup. All in all, I'm very satisfied with this product.
Afiya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The very first time I used this product it was because of my sister. Aussie shampoo is just worth the price as it does not strip my hair and leaves it too dry after washing. My hair feels moisturized and I can even flat iron my hair and it feels voluminous and light. I love this product and brand and I would recommend it in general.
Brittany W.
Panton Vermont
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product now for about 6 months off and on and I really enjoy it. It leaves my hair clean and smelling great. When I first started using this product I had thinning hair and it has stopped thinning out but has not gotten thicker but that's okay because this product is straight to the point and was so worth the money.
Jackie K.
Shallotte, NC
LOVE THIS product!! I use it everyday practically.... I like the 2 in 1 shampoo because it's just easier to use and I don't have to waste time in the shower with rinsing twice because it takes me long enough in the shower!! LOL And I really like how my hair feels with this shampoo and it comes in a giant bottle so it lasts FOREVER!! =) WHICH I LOVE!! <3 I definitely buy this shampoo whenever I run out of it....
Janie E.
Fort Worth, TX
I recommend this. Everyone try this. It leaves your hair smelling so good and feeling fresh afterwards. If you by the deep conditioner along with this it'll do wonders to your hair. I've been using those two combined and I can already see a huge difference in my hair, much healthier.
Drew H.
Eugene, OR
This is good 2-1 shampoo. It didn't leave my hair feeling straw like or too dry. I just wish it was a little more moisturizing than it was. I would buy again because I don't have to wash my hair everyday with it and it smells super good. The pump on it is also very convenient.