BY AUSSIE

Cleanse, Condition and Clarify - In One Clean Sweep Get down to business for a quick, sound cleaning and conditioning.  Your hair will be clean, protected and strengthened for work, play or whatever makes your day. The Right Pair for Combination Hair. The Confidently Clean collection takes on split - personality hair by rinsing roots clean and quenching frazzled tips - then tops it all off with a fabulous fruit and floral scent. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  cle. see more...

Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for the boys. They don't like using multiple products in the shower and for the little one whom can't read the 2-in-1 is great and leaves his hair feeling nice and clean. He typically will grab the conditioner and wash with it but Aussie is a great product and isn't harsh and we all love the smell.
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love 2-1 it's gets my hair so soft smells so great all day I absolutely love it!!! It just makes my hair look so great it really lathers it and doesn't make my hair break or look dead I am always saftifsifed with this product
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the two in one because I feel like it really cleans my hair leaving it soft and renewed. The scent is amazing as always and it is long lasting. Purchased from target.
Colleen D.
Horseheads, NY
Love this! I love how good it smells. It makes my hair soft and it is a wonderful price!
Brandie C.
Centerton, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great daily wash shampoo! Gets the "gunk" out of your hair that other products can leave behind!
Casey  L.
Richmond Dale, OH
I use this daily. Great shampoo to get all the gunk and heavy stylers out of your hair. Makes it feel very fresh and has a great scent also.
Brittany R.
Peoria, IL
I love all aussie products but this one esp for a deep clean i love the grape like smell as well in their products
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Definitely a good product I live the two in one bottles I spend less time washing my hair
Melissa P.
I'm not a fan of two in one shampoos and conditioners. For some reason they just don't have the same kind of soften and shine like if you were to use them separately. This product smells amazing however left my hair dry.
Madeleine C.
Bronx, NY
I love this shampoo ! let alone this brands. Recommend to everybody! And the conditioner is great too!. They smell delicious