Hair CareHair ProductsShampooAussie
Colour Mate Shampoo Colour Safe Shampoo

Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo Colour Safe Shampoo

Don’t let your colour fade. Try Aussie Colour Mate colour safe Shampoo for coloured hair. The Shampoo, with Australian wild peach, works to gently cleanse and protect coloured hair so it can stay as vibrant as you are.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo Colour Safe Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Sophie R.
Totton, Hampshire
The first thing to say about this shampoo is that the smell is incredible! It is so fruity and it doesn’t fade, I can wash my hair in the morning and my partner will comment on the smell when I’m in bed at night. Combined with the Aussie oil it’s perfect for my hair!
Charlotte O.
Smells so nice, and really conditioning too! I really like using this shampoo when it’s on offer. Protects coloured hair, I’ve noticed less fading when using this brand.
M O.
Bergen
Love all their products, but this is my favorite after coloring my hair. Good price for the quality.
Stef C.
Milton, ON
Love the smell of this as well as how it prolongs my colour for the small price of a bottle.
Sophie C.
Really like the scent of this shampoo and it makes me hair feeling clean and soft. I would buy this again
Holly L.
Manchester, greater Manchester
Smells amazing and is really good for coloured hair. It doesn’t take my colour out like most shampoos does but makes it shined while cleaning my hair. It lathers nice and have a really nice scent. Would buy again.
Mia R.
I adore this shampoo! It makes my hair super soft and doesn’t go greasy as quickly as others! It also keeps my hair colour in and brighter

Looking for your answer?