BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, EDTA, Oleyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does this conditioner leave your hair oily? I have oily h...2 Answers
  • Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing ...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alicia A.
I’ve always had greasy, frizzy, flat hair so one day I had a coupon so I tried Aussie. Little did I know that was the day I would fall in love with Aussie! This is my second favorite conditioner by them. My hair is frizzy, greasy and flat(great combo! Fix one problem, you make another worse!) and this mad emy hair just feel normal and clean and my hair stayed clean looking for about a day and a half (my hair would look like a deep fryer before bed before I found Aussie) saved my high school days!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'm new to the Aussie craze but I absolutely love this brand. Cleanse & Mend would be great for wavy/curly hair or dry scalps. Great for frizzy hair and damaged hair. I love the jojoba oil! This variety has a pleasant scent. I've been using it for wash and go styling but I'll be straightening and cutting my hair soon, can't wait to see how it looks then. My natural (unprocessed) hair is getting so shiny. I haven't seen my curls this manageable in years. I love to use this product as a leave in rather than using styling products. Affordable price. Definitely recommend.
Maci P.
Atoka
Besides a good smell, I'm not a fan of this conditioner. Very thin and runny. After rinsing my hair it did not feel like I had ever even applied conditioner. I have coarse hair, so I need a good thick conditioner on my ends. This did not do the trick for me. But if you have naturally silky hair and don't need much help on moisture, this could work for you.
Dawn S.
One of my long favorites as far as hair care goes. I adore the scent and quality of this product. I highly recommend it as it's long lasting scent and super soft conditioning is fantastic. I used it when my hair was color treated and no longer color treated with equal results.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like Aussie.  One because the Kangaroo is really convincing lol and Two because the product is really great!  This product is fairly cheap so you're not spending a ton of money and I think the product does what it actually says it's going to do.  I normally go with a normal conditioner so the cleanse & mend is great.  Focuses on cleaning the hair and protecting it from everyday use!
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
This shampoo comes second in my collection from Aussie. With moist being my first. The smell is great and it lathers really well. I use this to strengthen my curls from breakage when they become dry. I am highly satisfied with this shampoo along with the entire line of Aussie products.
Kristina J.
Chamblee, GA
I haven't used Aussie products in years but wow this was a nice refresher to a brand that I love. When I read the description of the product I noted that it is for oily, root damaged hair. I actually have very dry and end damaged long hair and I found this product to have a nice moisturizing effect on my hair! The conditioner has such a nice creamy texture and I adore how it makes my hair feel soft and supple without being weighed down. The smell is also SO lovely. This conditioner partnered with the Cleanse and Mend Shampoo allows me to go 2+ days without rewashing because it is so light. Also, you cant beat the price! I will remember this product in the future and the true quality that Aussie brand provides at a low cost! Next up on my list to try is the 3 minute miracle. Thankful that Influenster let me try this product for free, but I will absolutely be purchasing my own bottle when I run out. Recommend to anyone looking for an update to their hair care routine, and even girls with dry ends!
Sophia G.
Austin, Tx
Smells so nice it smooths your hair so good a perfect how i love it yes nice scent its lomg lasting you wont regret this procduct i got to say its best out of all shampoos and cond, best for all scalps so good i was so satisfied i fell in love its just so goodd.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
I like this stuff a lot. Aussie typically leaves my hair pretty oily but I like the moisture it gives. I'd use this on a night where I'm staying in only because I have to wash my hair again if I'm planning to be seen in public. Other than that, it works well!
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Aussie brand in general I think is AMAZING!  Not only does it smell great but I have also noticed that it eliminates a lot of my dandruff problem in the winter time!  I have a really dry scalp when it starts to get cold and snows but for the last couple of winters dandruff hasn't been a problem for me thanks to Aussie.  Such a life saver!
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Erika W.
Colonia, NJ
Jennifer R.
Hampstead, NC
Meredith H.
Springfield, VA
Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switching from other shampoo?
Emily R.
Does this conditioner leave your hair oily? I have oily hair and want to not have to wash it every day for it to feel clean!