BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
KELLY CRISTINA S.
Rockville, MD
My favorite product. Just in love with this brand. Really makes miracle with my hair. Now I found the perfect conditionater.
Lily M.
I am really happy with the results of this conditioner however i truly wish it bonded split ends and not only prevented them
Alexa C.
Vincennes, IN
Makes my hair look fantastic I couldn't ask for a better product I highly recommend this product to everyone! Go buy it now
BRITTANY B.
Bronston, KY
I love this conditioner. You can tell a major difference after the first time you use it. Great value for a great price.
Charla S.
Tulsa, OK
Love aussie conditioner and the smell is fantastic and leaves your hair feeling smooth and smelling really good as well.
candi W.
Blasdell, NY
Love this conditioner! Leaves your hair so soft and never seems to get to oily. The pump wotks great too in the shower !
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
One of the vest shampoo brands out there. Everything always smells so deliciously wonderful and works amazingly well!
Taylor P.
Waxahachie, TX
Makes hair very soft but next day hair is extremely greasy. Only happens with this conditioner but it smells amazing
Leticia M.
Harrisburg, PA
This is a great product and I would recommend it. Leaves your hair feeling clean and doesn't cause it to feel oily.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is definitely a great, everyday shampoo and conditioner duo. It's definitely cleansing and the smell is great!
Jennifer R.