BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Hannah B.
Burlington, VT
It's frustrating to have to ruin to the store to buy conditioner before my shampoo runs out. Having long hair doesn't help matters, but the size of this bottle is perfect. The pump makes it so easy to get the correct amount I need.
Kylee D.
Hatfield, MA
I often run out of conditioner very quickly (even before shampoo) so this last time I went shopping, I bought this big bottle of Aussie shampoo and conditioner. It's nice because it lasts a while and I love the pump cap as well
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have used this product off and on for years. Aussie never disappoints. The scent is always fruity and your hair feels so clean afterwards. Doesn't leave a residue on your scalp. The line has become more affordable in the last ten years.
Amira J.
OCALA, FL
love love love this conditioner. it keeps my hair silky and healthy. i have black hair and its kinky curly. it doesn't compare to alternatives at alllllll. lovely scent and lasts a long time too. def would buy thissss again.
Melisa S.
Valdosta, GA
One of my daughter's has thin hair that tends to knot up a lot & this conditioner just rinses them right out! My child is much happier when it comes time to brush! Very effective, great value, & well-thought out packaging.
Roxanna T.
San Juan, TX
I love this conditioner! I always keep going back to it, it gets the job done and it leaves my hair smelling fantastic! This will always be my go to conditioner, oldie but a goodie, my hair is always so soft after I use it!
Hillary S.
I hate buying toiletry products so when I saw this on the shelf I grabbed it immediately. It lasts such a long time and having the pump is very convenient as well. I love the smell of the Aussie product and they always make my hair feel so healthy and refreshed.
Brooke B.
South Laporte
Its hard for me to find a conditioner for my dry hair that works so when i came across the aussie cleanse and mend i fell in love! i use it once a day sometimes twice a day and i wont buy any other shampoo or conditioner!
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
I use this conditioner regularly it is one of my go tos. It is fairly cheap and you can buy it almost anywhere. It is very gentle and gets knots out easily. Always smooths my hair to how I want it. I definitely recommend.
Cynthia B.
Belpre, OH
This is wonderful for naturally curly hair, it might be too heavy for some with fine or thin hair, but it gives my curls the moisture they need. It smells great (though, you can barely smell it once dry). I still have to use an anti-frizz product after I get out of the shower, but with this, I use less.
Jennifer R.