BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Cynthia A.
This shampoo claims to give you volume and I've been using it for a month and I haven't noticed any volume. It does smell good though
Sierra R.
So far the best conditioner for my thick hair. Leaves my hair soft and smelling amazing. If you are natural i would recommend this.
Alison S.
Wayland, NY
Good product, smells good. I love the pump it's very convenient. doesn't help with my spilt ends very well tho. But i still like it
Cassandra B.
Belfast, NY
Great conditioner. I almost always use a masking conditioner on top of my regular conditioner but when I use this I never have to.
Rebecca B.
Bonifay, FL
Smells great and really works wonders other conditioners I have to struggle to brush my hair after my shower not with this one :()
Amanda G.
I have solutely love this condition there. Is the best conditioner that I have used. I've been using it for more than 15 years.
Alyssa A.
Anacoco, LA
Love this. I have really thick hair and it works wonders on it. Not greasy at all. And it is a great price for a great product
Luz H.
Aussie always are good products and I really love their conditioners plus this one comes with a pump! ready to use in the bath
Amanda S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love Aussie products. It leaves your soft and shiny. I have been using this product for a while. I love the pump feature too.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
rockville, MD
My favorite product. Just in love with this brand. Really makes miracle with my hair. Now I found the perfect conditionater.
Jennifer R.