Aussie Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Mikaela C.
Normally I don't pay much attention to what I put in my hair. Though I am very satisfied with this Aussie Conditioner. Many different times I find that some conditioners don't work and I end up use in a gob of it. Luckily with Aussie Conditioner a little bit goes a long way. It makes my hair feel great and look awesome.
Dani W.
I just switched over to this conditioner and so far, I really like it. I condition my thick hair every time I shower and it seems to keep it in check. It is around $5 a bottle where I live and works much better than the alternatives. I will buy it again when needed.
Marissa B.
Easy to use and easy to rinse, smells fabulous and it doesn't break the bank!!! For the magic it does and the way it smells, it is definitely worth the price. Made my hair extra smooth and doesn't leave an oiliness so I only have to wash my hair every three days.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Love this product, this does my hair so amazing, soft and easy to brush! I use this product daily. I love it, and so does all my family member. we will buy more when we run out! will recommitted this to anyone ! every satisfied with this product. so is my family.
Allison F.
This is my favorite conditioner ever. i love the pump action for easy to use while in the shower. even easy for my 4 year old daughter to get the right amount each time with just one pump. i found it at target on sale and stocked up. will always buy this brand.
Lakrisha E.
I absolutely am in love with this product! The price is affordable and the results are amazing! It leaves my hair extra soft and smooth and not to mention it smells amazing! I have medium length curly and thick hair, and it lasts me quit awhile! Excellent product!
Leila A.
Richmond, KY
Smells great and works great. I have thin fine hair so I don't use conditioner very often did to my hair getting greasst but it didn't do that. Use it once a week. Love the packaging. Works great. Overall very satisfied. Love the way it leaves my hair smelling
Kayla H.
Wadeville rd, Nc
Ive used this a couple times. It works really well. I would definitely recommend using if you hair is dry. When i use it i concentrate the conditioner on the ends of my hair and just out whatever is left on my hands on the top of my head and massage it through
Victoria O.
Cranston, RI
Good for dry curly hair. My hair is so soft right now. I've also noticed that my hair is very long. veryis affordable. I bought the big one (900 ml) for only 4.99. I use this product only once a week, that means it will last for months. I will buy it again!!
Lauren H.
I usually use Aussie shampoo and conditioner daily, they are by far my favorite drug store brand! I bleach my hair quite often and this shampoo seems to keep my strands really soft and shiny! I love the smell also. The price is also a plus, very affordable!
Jennifer R.