BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brandy B.
Defiance, OH
Smells great, leaves my hair feeling weighted down. Waxy and just not good! This stuff smells good but I hate the way it makes my hair feel.
Tonya A.
Dayton, OH
I love using this product. I use this product weekly and leaves my hair feeling nice and soft. Once it is dry it no longer looks dried out.
Pauline  C.
Kennesaw, GA
This was great! After a few washes I really noticed how much softer my hair was! Not to mention the pump made it so much easier!! Love it!
Lora A.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Aussie products, this conditioner works wonders and it doesn't leave you with the weighed down feeling or greasiness that some do.
Brett M.
Goodyear, Az
Love the way my hair feels after using Aussie conditioner my hair feels so soft and doesn't leave my hair dry and easy to pump in my hand
Kathryn K.
Hyde Park, NY
Great smell! I usually let the conditioner sit in my hair for a couple minutes to it can really get in there and work its magic. Love it!
Rebecca H.
Dover, DE
This is the only brand of shampoo and conditioner that doesn't leave my hair completely oily, I only ever feel clean with these products.
Angel W.
Anderson Island, WA
Love this !!! Great smell , good price ,I can pick it up at Walmart, will buy it again, my girls love the way it makes their hair soft!!
Emily C.
Mount Dora, FL
Not a thick conditioner so it doesn't leave my hair greasy. I wish it was more hydrating but you get what you pay for would buy again.
Cynthia A.
This shampoo claims to give you volume and I've been using it for a month and I haven't noticed any volume. It does smell good though
Jennifer R.