Aussie Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Andrea R.
Deja un olor en el cabello super bueno por eso le doy mis cinco estrellas pq siempre me encanto
So good! Smells a,axing and lasts forever! However does hurt a lot if it goes into your eyes
Tina E.
I love this stuff and it smells so nice. leaves my hair smooth and soft also is a great price
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
This is just ok
I usually really love this brand
But this one left my hair heavy and flat
Demi H.
Aussie, is the all time best product for your hair, leaves it smelling beautiful
Kaela C.
This was recommended for my daughter with dry hair. It has helped quite a bit.
Jennifer R.