BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Hattie B.
England, U.K.
I love the smell so much!! My favorite conditioner in the world! Love it so much and have no flaws!
Andrea R.
Lugo
Deja un olor en el cabello super bueno por eso le doy mis cinco estrellas pq siempre me encanto
colette b.
Barbados
Leaves my hair soft and fluffy also makes detangling i usually use this when i co wash my hair
Sandra A.
Alberta, Canada
I love this product. It is an amazing job at Untangling my hair, making it very smooth and soft
Tina E.
I love this stuff and it smells so nice. leaves my hair smooth and soft also is a great price
So good! Smells a,axing and lasts forever! However does hurt a lot if it goes into your eyes
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
This is just ok
I usually really love this brand
But this one left my hair heavy and flat
Demi H.
Gainsborough
Aussie, is the all time best product for your hair, leaves it smelling beautiful
Kaela C.
This was recommended for my daughter with dry hair. It has helped quite a bit.
Jennifer R.