Aussie Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Anna R.
This Aussie conditioner helped my hair, I had dry 'dead' hair with split ends, it strengthened my hair well.
leah R.
This product smells amazing and is great with my curly hair . The p is so convent when it comes to the bath !
Wendy C.
Trail, BC
My boyfriend use to used it some years ago, but he didn't like the smell and the consitence of the product.
Cheryl C.
Oxford, NS
Love the smell and how soft it makes my hair. A great product for the price😀 Does not weigh my hair down😀
Dani M.
I use it everyday, moisturies my curly hair. I'm currently twa right now and it makes my tiny curls rock.
Madison H.
This shampoo and conditionar pair always work for me, and they last long. Great for someone on a budget
Deborah S.
Summerside, PE
Affordable hair products that always work, not only are they available everywhere, they really do work
Hattie B.
England, U.K.
I love the smell so much!! My favorite conditioner in the world! Love it so much and have no flaws!
colette b.
Leaves my hair soft and fluffy also makes detangling i usually use this when i co wash my hair
Sandra A.
Alberta, Canada
I love this product. It is an amazing job at Untangling my hair, making it very smooth and soft
Jennifer R.