BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Gisela M.
Markham
This product is one of my favorites. I have noticed a difference in the texture of my hair and recommend this product.
Elouise P.
Wales
I use to have really dry and damaged hair. They I was told how good this was and I tried it and it changed my hair. X
Sandra A.
Alberta, Canada
Never has my hair been so soft, smooth and silky. I love that my hair can look so good for such a reasonable price
Anna R.
Newtownards
This Aussie conditioner helped my hair, I had dry 'dead' hair with split ends, it strengthened my hair well.
leah R.
This product smells amazing and is great with my curly hair . The p is so convent when it comes to the bath !
Wendy C.
Trail, BC
My boyfriend use to used it some years ago, but he didn't like the smell and the consitence of the product.
Cheryl C.
Oxford, NS
Love the smell and how soft it makes my hair. A great product for the price😀 Does not weigh my hair down😀
Dani M.
Calgary
I use it everyday, moisturies my curly hair. I'm currently twa right now and it makes my tiny curls rock.
Deborah S.
Summerside, PE
Affordable hair products that always work, not only are they available everywhere, they really do work
Madison H.
Timmins
This shampoo and conditionar pair always work for me, and they last long. Great for someone on a budget
Jennifer R.