BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Sandra A.
Alberta, Canada
Never has my hair been so soft, smooth and silky. I love that my hair can look so good for such a reasonable price
Madison C.
This product was really easy to apply and it made my hair feel smooth and clean and it gave my hair a nice shine when i used it.
Tabitha L.
I use this on my sons hair sometimes and it has a lovely scent i even used it once when i ran out and it worked pretty well lol
Alicia D.
Toronto, ON
Love this stuff! So think and creamy it coats the hair root to tip and smells amazing! It has been my go too for a while now !
Wendy C.
Trail, BC
My boyfriend use to used it some years ago, but he didn't like the smell and the consitence of the product.
Maria V.
This conditioner smells good and it leaves my hair very soft and free of tangles. My hair doesn't fall out as much anymore.
Madison H.
Timmins
This shampoo and conditionar pair always work for me, and they last long. Great for someone on a budget
Deborah S.
Summerside, PE
Affordable hair products that always work, not only are they available everywhere, they really do work
Gisela M.
Markham
This product is one of my favorites. I have noticed a difference in the texture of my hair and recommend this product.
Sandra A.
Alberta, Canada
I love this product. It is an amazing job at Untangling my hair, making it very smooth and soft
Jennifer R.