BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Holly S.
This conditioner is super affordable, but the smell isn't amazing but I can look past the smell as the produc makes your hair really soft.
Miesha B.
I love this shampoo, and i have using it for years now and I love the way it smells, and it really does clean the hair,i use it once a week
Tahra T.
MEAUX, SEINE ET MARNE
Simply one of my favorite product ever.I love the smell , the texture , te effect on my hair.My hair look defenetly nicer and smoothr.
Madison C.
This product was really easy to apply and it made my hair feel smooth and clean and it gave my hair a nice shine when i used it.
Michelle G.
I love aussie products! They smell great and make my hair soft. I don't notice a build up at all, like with some other brands.
Alicia D.
Toronto, ON
Love this stuff! So think and creamy it coats the hair root to tip and smells amazing! It has been my go too for a while now !
Tabitha L.
I use this on my sons hair sometimes and it has a lovely scent i even used it once when i ran out and it worked pretty well lol
Maria V.
This conditioner smells good and it leaves my hair very soft and free of tangles. My hair doesn't fall out as much anymore.
Natasha K.
I love my Aussie PRODUCTs. I often recommend them to my customers, family and friends. Thry work well and smell amazing!
Deborah H.
I love the smell of this product. My hair feels so soft and tangle free. It is very affordable and available everywhere..
Jennifer R.