BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Maria H.
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
Would definitely purchase this again! Used it daily on my ends after shampooing and what a difference! My hair was soft and so healthy in appearance
Patricia C.
Love this products it's a five star from me ...makes my hair really shiny and the cuticles lay nice an flat without making it looking like it's stuck to the side of the head
Sandra G.
Great stuff has helped my hair a great deal since I like to color and blow dry and that has left my hair somewhat dried out and this conditioner has made it soft again.
I love all aussie products they are really good for softening your hair.
and they smell amazing
one issue i had if there were one was i wasn't keen on the packaging.
Holly S.
This conditioner is super affordable, but the smell isn't amazing but I can look past the smell as the produc makes your hair really soft.
Tahra T.
MEAUX, SEINE ET MARNE
Simply one of my favorite product ever.I love the smell , the texture , te effect on my hair.My hair look defenetly nicer and smoothr.
Tania J.
London , ON
I have very thick and tangly hair this conditioner leaves a smooth finish, it makes it easier for me to comb my hair. It smells good all day long.
Natasha K.
I love my Aussie PRODUCTs. I often recommend them to my customers, family and friends. Thry work well and smell amazing!
Deborah H.
I love the smell of this product. My hair feels so soft and tangle free. It is very affordable and available everywhere..
Elouise P.
Wales
I use to have really dry and damaged hair. They I was told how good this was and I tried it and it changed my hair. X
Jennifer R.