Aussie Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Nina B.
Love this product! Smells great and really works at repairing my over bleached hair. Really recommend to anyone who has bleached / dyed their hair and they are finding breakages a problem!
Patricia C.
Love this products it's a five star from me ...makes my hair really shiny and the cuticles lay nice an flat without making it looking like it's stuck to the side of the head
Sandra G.
Great stuff has helped my hair a great deal since I like to color and blow dry and that has left my hair somewhat dried out and this conditioner has made it soft again.
I love all aussie products they are really good for softening your hair.
and they smell amazing
one issue i had if there were one was i wasn't keen on the packaging.
Maria H.
Happy Valley-Goose bay, NL
Would definitely purchase this again! Used it daily on my ends after shampooing and what a difference! My hair was soft and so healthy in appearance
Tania J.
London, ON
I have very thick and tangly hair this conditioner leaves a smooth finish, it makes it easier for me to comb my hair. It smells good all day long.
sarah a.
Aussie is a perfect hair product but I can't find it in my country I wish I could have a box with all their product to test and make reviews
Holly S.
This conditioner is super affordable, but the smell isn't amazing but I can look past the smell as the produc makes your hair really soft.
Miesha B.
I love this shampoo, and i have using it for years now and I love the way it smells, and it really does clean the hair,i use it once a week
Tahra T.
Simply one of my favorite product ever.I love the smell , the texture , te effect on my hair.My hair look defenetly nicer and smoothr.
Jennifer R.