BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Anna R.
Newtownards
This Aussie conditioner helped my hair, I had dry 'dead' hair with split ends, it strengthened my hair well.
Dani M.
Calgary
I use it everyday, moisturies my curly hair. I'm currently twa right now and it makes my tiny curls rock.
Andrea R.
Lugo
Deja un olor en el cabello super bueno por eso le doy mis cinco estrellas pq siempre me encanto
Demi H.
Gainsborough
Aussie, is the all time best product for your hair, leaves it smelling beautiful
Kaela C.
This was recommended for my daughter with dry hair. It has helped quite a bit.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
Wellness Guru Expert
Does exactly what it says on the packaging! It restores your hair from being lifeless and damaged to looking fresh, shiny and healthy. Regular use really can resolve some of the issues you might be experiencing with your hair. It definitely helped me
Chloe G.
Thorneywood, ['', '', 'Nottingham']
Another product I would use when I used to bleach my hair, very affordable can find it in any supermarket. The scent is alright not the best smell but does leave your hair looking super glossy. Defiantly safe to use on coloured hair and I was very satisfied when using it!
Kiera P.
Crawley, West Sussex
Over the past few years I have been very cruel to my hair, and have bleached it an unbelievable amount of times and had more hair colours than I care to remember. My friend told me about Aussie's conditioners (I already use Aussie shampoos) and how they work miracles for hair that is bleach damaged, so I took her word for it and went out and bought this one - she does hair and beauty so I think I should have trusted her before even trying this out. I tried it out, and after one wash, my hair instantly felt more alive and less dull and drab than it did. It was easier to brush - far less noodle-like - and it felt so much nicer in general. I used this conditioner for a few months before I actually switched to another Aussie product, but thankfully now, my hair is back to it's natural state and colour so I don't use this anymore, but I'm sure that when I decide I want rid of my black hair, this is what I'll be coming to straight away! Also the smell of all Aussie products is just divine.
Courtenay R.
I like this brand because it gives my hair the clean feeling even if I don't wash my hair, it makes my hair feel very fresh and soft.
Doesn't make the hair greasy at all
Jessica D.
Sarnia, Ontario
All I can say about this is that its another drug store conditioner. It smells great and acts just as any conditioner would. I have thick tangled hair and it for sure makes it easier to brush through. Overall it works well but just an average product.
Kelly R.