BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Traci H.
Lakeville, Mn
This condition always makes my hair feel smooth and silky. I will use this when I have really tangled hair or need some extra conditioning. It smells great too!
Jen F.
Sarasota , FL
Very nice product. Easy to rinse out, detangles and leaves hair silky and shiny. Smells great too! Excellent value.

I was given this product for free to test.
Taylor M.
Lees Summit, MO
I got this from influenster {completely free} and never used it before in my life. I love the way it made my hair feel! Will probably purchase in the future.
Nicole Y.
Fort Dodge, IA
I have this in my shower now. I have used this conditioner for myself and my daughters for a while now. It leaves hair clean and soft. It also helps tangles.
Amanda O.
Aussie usually isn't my first choice but I decided to try out this "clean" version and was pleasantly surprised. It left my hair looking and smell very nice.
Alexa M.
This is something that has to be purchased in bulk. If you see it, grab it. Great scent, excellent slip for detangling, takes care of neglected ends too!
Wendi T.
Austin products a great. This product conditions without leaving a heavy residue feeling that weights hair down. My hair is soft and free of split ends.
Kaylyna R.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love Aussie products. I have very long hair and use a lot of a conditioner but i don't have to use as much with this brand. Leaves my hair soft.
Taylor P.
Wahiawa, HI
One of my favorite products, the smell is amazing and the price is great! You can find it just about anywhere, I would recommend it to anyone!
Elizabeth L.
Beaverton, OR
The smell is heavenly and i have average/colored hair and this felt sooo good putting in and not greasy when washed out. I highly recommend .
Jennifer R.