BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Elizabeth W.
Arrington, VA
I've been using Aussie hair products for a year now and love the moisture it puts back into my hair, especially after bleaching my hair! This product is the reason why my hair is able to feel soft and silky again and again. I get complimented on my hair pretty often which goes to show other people notice it too and it really does work well! I'll keep using their products for many more years.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD
My daughter and I have been using this for about 3 months now, and all I can say is where have you been all my life? The pump is so convenient. The conditioner itself is amazing. Not so heavy that it weighs down my hair and makes it look greasy but protects my color treated hair.
Loretta H.
Las Vegas, NV
This product works great! Awesome if you have gone a little while without a trim. Leaves hair super soft and moist even during cold winters. This product is like a deep conditioner without the added time of deep conditioning. Love this product....always has a place in my shower!
Stephanie R.
Midlothian, VA
I love Aussie shampoo and conditioner and have used the brand for years now. The price is great for the amount you receive (a bottle literally lasts 4 months or so). My hair smells clean and leaves a fresh scent. I'd definitively recommend for those that like scents and smoothness!
Shawna M.
I went natural almost 2 years ago and I use this as a deep conditioner. Because I don't use a shampoo this does a great job of cleansing as well and repairing and adding moisture back into my hair. I would have given it 5 stars but I love the 3 minute deep conditioner more.
Lauren B.
Rochester, NY
LOVE this conditioner. It smells great, leaves my hair so soft, and doesn't weigh down my curls. I received it in my voxbox for testing and I'm obsessed! I normally have oily hair and this keeps my hair super clean for up to 3 days which isn't typical for me. Will definitely be buying.
Mikaela C.
Normally I don't pay much attention to what I put in my hair. Though I am very satisfied with this Aussie Conditioner. Many different times I find that some conditioners don't work and I end up use in a gob of it. Luckily with Aussie Conditioner a little bit goes a long way. It makes my hair feel great and look awesome.
Elaine S.
Chino, CA
This brand as I know it is supposed to be very good growing up. The branding itself made me want to try it because of the name "Aussie." Kangaroo comes to mind when I see this shampoo and think of nice thick fur. I do not notice any difference and would not but it again.
Ayanna L.
Paulsboro
I LOVE this conditioner. definitely 5 stars. i love the smell of it& it also detangled my curly hair. it's affordable. I got mine at the Walmart & the container it comes in is large so it'll last you a longtime. I buy it all the time, it's one of the only conditioners I use
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
I have used Aussie products for years, and this is a great conditioner that makes my hair silky smooth and soft. The smell is always a super plus as well, and uplifts my mood when I am in the shower. I also like the packaging, and it makes it easy to get out the product!
Jennifer R.