BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Diesha S.
TIMMONSVILLE, SC
Absolutely amazing product!!!!! it's light and smells amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
McArthur F.
Mobile, AL
Light weight and works great as a moisturizer! for thick coarse hair.
-Fluker
Elizabeth N.
Love this conditioner. easy to use with the pump and leaves my hair smooth.
Vanessa M.
Looooove the smell and softness it leaves your hair. helps with the tangles
Kayla M.
All of my sisters and i use this especially me because i have a lot of hair!
Ameera M.
Westlake, OH
I use this every time I take a shower and the results are simply amazing!!!
Jennifer S.
Branchland, WV
Liked it a little but not a lot I would rather use the original kind
Rebecca  K.
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😬😬😀😬😬
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
Does exactly what it says on the packaging! It restores your hair from being lifeless and damaged to looking fresh, shiny and healthy. Regular use really can resolve some of the issues you might be experiencing with your hair. It definitely helped me
Chloe G.
Thorneywood, ['', '', 'Nottingham']
Another product I would use when I used to bleach my hair, very affordable can find it in any supermarket. The scent is alright not the best smell but does leave your hair looking super glossy. Defiantly safe to use on coloured hair and I was very satisfied when using it!
Jennifer R.