BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I received this conditioner for free from Influenster for testing purposes. It smells incredible and works great to moisturize and detangle hair, but unfortunately it left me with a little bit of flaky build-up on my scalp. Even when I tried again and made sure to use a dandruff shampoo first. It also didn't do a great job of smoothing hair, so I had more frizz afterwards than I do with other conditioners.
Sara Bai A.
Fort Wayne , IN
I really enjoyed the smell. I did not feel like it gave me a build up on my hair.
sandra h.
Humble, TX
I love this conditioner! It also has a great Aussie smell that all the products have. It left my hair so moisturized and my hair is curly and frizzy and is prone to frizz! but this tamed my hair so well and the price is a great value I will be purchasing and recommending to my friends and family and to anyone who needs a good conditioner,especially those curly girls! It brought a lot of moisture too my hair as well
Elizabeth N.
Redwood Vly, CA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes . I really enjoy this conditioner, it leaves my hair soft . I believe it's better for oily scalp as it will leave it feeling dry, which is good for me !
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
My hair goes through so much, I color and use hear tools. This conditioner definitely makes my hair feel healthier and softer without the greasy feeling. I use it in combination with the shampoo I received in the Aussie Voxbox, and I am so happy with it. Definitely a conditioner worth trying if you color your hair or use a lot of heat.
Lauren B.
Rochester, NY
LOVE this conditioner. It smells great, leaves my hair so soft, and doesn't weigh down my curls. I received it in my voxbox for testing and I'm obsessed! I normally have oily hair and this keeps my hair super clean for up to 3 days which isn't typical for me. Will definitely be buying.
Rachel D.
78240
First I loved this product and then the more I used it, it would make my hair very greasy. I don't use it anymore.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This conditioner is amazing! Don't use it everyday, it will dry your hair out a bit. However, it's amazing as a clarifying conditioner! I used this in conjunction with the shampoo that I got free from the Aussie Voxbox. It removed all the buildup from my hair and left me with shiny locks!
Danielle M.
Athens, OH
I absolutely love Aussie's conditioners. I use them every time I wash my hair. I buy this at walmart and it is a great price. This product really works and makes my damaged hair softer. I would recommend this to anyone that needs some moisture in their hair.
sarah a.
algeria
Aussie is a perfect hair product but I can't find it in my country I wish I could have a box with all their product to test and make reviews
Jennifer R.