BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashley B.
If you're in need of a good cleansing shampoo and conditioner that won't weigh down your hair or leave a build up, this set will do the trick. I have a tendency to get dandruff from the build up of most products, but this is one that I can use without that! It left my hair feeling shinier and smoothe too!
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I received this conditioner for free from Influenster for testing purposes. It smells incredible and works great to moisturize and detangle hair, but unfortunately it left me with a little bit of flaky build-up on my scalp. Even when I tried again and made sure to use a dandruff shampoo first. It also didn't do a great job of smoothing hair, so I had more frizz afterwards than I do with other conditioners.
Lauren P.
Deering, NH
I received a sample of Aussie Cleanse and Mend and I was very eager to try it since conditioners is one of my FAVORITE things! First things first, it smells AHMAZING. One of the most important factors of a hair product I think. Another important factor is how well does it do what it says it's going to do...this product days it will cleanse the hair and mend damaged hair. I have extremely processed and colored hair so I always go for the heavy duty and heavy moisture condititioner. This product at first use wasn't as creamy on my hair as I expected and to be honest when I rinsed my hair felt like it could be wirey....but when I got out of the shower I delighted when my hair brushed through very very easily...something it does Not usually do because I have super long hair...so I think this product is definitely worth trying.
Elizabeth N.
Redwood Vly, CA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes . I really enjoy this conditioner, it leaves my hair soft . I believe it's better for oily scalp as it will leave it feeling dry, which is good for me !
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My hair goes through so much, I color and use hear tools. This conditioner definitely makes my hair feel healthier and softer without the greasy feeling. I use it in combination with the shampoo I received in the Aussie Voxbox, and I am so happy with it. Definitely a conditioner worth trying if you color your hair or use a lot of heat.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This conditioner is amazing! Don't use it everyday, it will dry your hair out a bit. However, it's amazing as a clarifying conditioner! I used this in conjunction with the shampoo that I got free from the Aussie Voxbox. It removed all the buildup from my hair and left me with shiny locks!
Rachel D.
78240
First I loved this product and then the more I used it, it would make my hair very greasy. I don't use it anymore.
Ellen H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells nice and works great. keeps my hair nice and soft and defends against breakage. I usually buy the cleanse and mend conditioner and shampoo together.
Sara Bai A.
Fort Wayne , IN
I really enjoyed the smell. I did not feel like it gave me a build up on my hair.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this conditioner in my #AussieVoxBox & it is great! My hair is color treated & Damaged but this conditioner really made a difference! I used it after I used the matching shampoo & wound up with very clean frizz free soft hair! Not to mention it smells great!
Kelly R.