BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kelsey E.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Love this product! It smells amazing and makes your hair very soft which I love!
Kristal L.
Richmond, MI
Love this leaves hair extremely soft and strong smells wonderful. love the pump
Sarah O.
Rosemount, MN
Great conditioner!! it made my hair feel really clean. i bought another bottle.
Maraiky W.
Vienna, VA
A good conditioner that you don't need to use a lot of and makes the hair smooth
Love Aussie ways makes my hair soft makes my waves come out used it for years
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Scent could be a little better but works okay for a main stream conditioner.
Dulce B.
Los Angeles, CA
I already used this product I love it but I will to try out the conditioner.
Keeghan M.
Oswego, NY
It worked really well for my hair. I would tottaly use their products again!
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Great for when I'm buying in bulk sizes everyone in the house uses the same.
Last forever and the price is cheap. It smells amazing. My hair looks healthy
Jennifer R.