BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tammy H.
This Conditioner is so easy to use with the attached pump. I use at least once a week
Hannah G.
Granite City
Lasts so long and makes me hair soft and so easy to deal with! Definitely recommend!!
It very good deep clean and keep hair very very smooth very good to use with dry haor
Heather L.
Love this product. Makes your hair so soft and smells so good. I will buy this again
Julia U.
Moreno Valley , CA
This conditioner works well with thick hair and hardly leaves any knots in my hair!
Sara Bai A.
Fort Wayne , IN
I really enjoyed the smell. I did not feel like it gave me a build up on my hair.
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
I use this in my hair now and it smells very nice and leave my hair really soft!
Brandy C.
Eureka, CA
I love how much this conditioner worked in such little time. And the pump rocks !
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I love this conditioner. works amazingly and smells great. great price and size.
Amanda G.
Love this conditioner really good for natural hair people really cleans your hair
Jennifer R.