BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Celeste H.
Dundee, MI
Smells Great! Leaves hair shiny and deep conditions! Gets all the tangles out of my hair!
Mackenzie M.
Garrettsville, OH
The pump on this product is very convenient, it mad my hair very soft I highly recommend
Victoria P.
Auburn, AL
This smells amazing and makes my hair so soft! I've been using. This for a few years now.
Sydney B.
New Market, AL
Aussie is consistently a great option for me. Very very affordable, and it smells awesome
Janel V.
Plymouth, MN
Like the pump. Can be a problem if you have small shelves in your shower. Smells amazing.
Amy H.
I like Aussie products. They smell great, clean well, and leave my hair looking healthy.
Ashley A.
This product makes my hair so soft n full of life! Definitely a must have hair product!
bethany g.
Best product i have ever used, always use this. my hair feels great every time i use it.
Denise R.
Berwyn, IL
Great conditioner with a little bit goes a long way leaving your hair smooth and shiny.
Vickie M.
Anaheim, CA
Great product my hair is softer and easy to brush fabulous product would purchase again
Jennifer R.