BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brandy C.
Eureka, CA
I love how much this conditioner worked in such little time. And the pump rocks !
Kelsey E.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Love this product! It smells amazing and makes your hair very soft which I love!
Maraiky W.
Vienna, VA
A good conditioner that you don't need to use a lot of and makes the hair smooth
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Scent could be a little better but works okay for a main stream conditioner.
Kayla M.
All of my sisters and i use this especially me because i have a lot of hair!
Elizabeth N.
Love this conditioner. easy to use with the pump and leaves my hair smooth.
Hope C.
Carol Stream, IL
I use this while bottle so fast. It's super thick and addicting it makes my hair extremely soft
Jamie H.
I use this to compliment the like shampoo. Really helps keep my hair in check between haircuts
Briana W.
San Diego, CA
Best conditioner Ive Ever used !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fabiana R.
Smells amazing. The smell lasts and it makes your hair look gorgeous and volume is great.
Jennifer R.