BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Ashley C.
Great value smells awesome cleans well and no added build up purchase every once and a while
Nicole E.
Grand Island, FL
Great smelling and if not used daily won't make your hair limp. I use it a few times a week
Rachel B.
Lima, OH
Great but not the best my hair still feels really dry afterwards . I've only bought it once
Mariah W.
Wolf Point, MT
Five stars! Quick and easy!!! Smooth hair and takes two seconds to pump it into your hand!
Cheyenne H.
O'Fallon
WARNING: may cause extreme voluminosity!! My hair is always super light and shiny after use
Mackenzie M.
Garrettsville, OH
The pump on this product is very convenient, it mad my hair very soft I highly recommend
Barbara C.
Springfield, MA
This product is awesome! closes the hair shaft and leave
the hair smooth and frizz less.
Vonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
This has really helped fixing my split ends and has been keeping my hair looking smooth and sleek.
Jennifer S.
Branchland, WV
Liked it a little but not a lot I would rather use the original kind
Jeanine G.
Albuquerque, NM
Aussie is one of my favorite shampoos and conditioners. It makes my hair really soft and smells really good.
Jennifer R.