BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
Love it! Do not need heavy use and cleanses very well. My hair feels so clean when using it.
Caitlin G.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great conditioner for the price. The whole family can use it so it's also very convinient!! 😉
Tammy Y.
Barberton, OH
Love this!! It's the only conditioner I use! It leaves my hair soft and smelling wonderful!!
Adam H.
Scranton, PA
Great Product. Makes Hair feel soft and clean. Would Definitely recommend it to other users.
anica b.
Strongsville, OH
Smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft! The bottle lasts forever, too................
Tara F.
Chestnutmound, TN
I love Aussie products there affordable and work well also smell great and I love the pumps
Bobbie D.
Burton, MI
I love the smell and how wonderfully soft it makes my hair feels. You wont be disappointed.
Reney S.
I love this conditioner. it definitely leaves my hair smelling good as well as looking good.
Nicole E.
Grand Island, FL
Great smelling and if not used daily won't make your hair limp. I use it a few times a week
Ashley C.
Great value smells awesome cleans well and no added build up purchase every once and a while
Kelly R.