BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brandy L.
Moreno Valley, CA
This stuff smells so delicious and works well at keeping my hair smooth with minimal fly-aways.
Ashley E.
I love this stuff! I try to use it at least once a week. It smells great and makes my hair soft
Rosie M.
Hanover Park, IL
Good stuff. Made hair soft and manageable. Smells great. Would highly recommend. Easy to brush.
Caitlin G.
Whittier, CA
Great conditioner for the price. The whole family can use it so it's also very convinient!! 😉
Brittney L.
Waterloo
Smells wonderful and has helped my damaged hair so much! I love the shampoo and conditioner!
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Aussie is my favorite shampoo and conditioner smells amazing never drys my hair out i love it
Brandi C.
Vincennes , IN
This made my hair super soft. It smells magical. It truly does help repair dry, damaged hair.
Meghan M.
Glenmoore, PA
This is one of the only brands that can help tame my frizzy hair, definitely worth trying!!!
Samantha W.
Miracle conditioner! Smells sooooooooo good. I keep buying this because of how well it works
Crystal C.
Eatonton, GA
Aussie is one of the best shampoos and or conditioner. It leaves your hair so soft and shiny.
Jennifer R.