BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Marissa M.
Dalton, GA
The only type of conditioner I use. I don't always need conditioner, but when I do this is my go to.
Arianna A.
Wahpeton, ND
Love the smell of this conditioner. It does a great job of leaving your hair feeling soft and smooth.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this conditioner. works amazingly and smells great. great price and size.
Kristal L.
Richmond, MI
Love this leaves hair extremely soft and strong smells wonderful. love the pump
Heidi L.
Hemet, CA
Really soft on the hair gives it some hydration .I eould definitely reccomed this product to people
Sarah O.
Rosemount, MN
Great conditioner!! it made my hair feel really clean. i bought another bottle.
Julia P.
Woodridge, IL
I love the smell and feel of this brand. Leaves hair soft and shiny. Good product would recommend.
Amber S.
Hornell, NY
Leaves your hair soft an smooth no oily feel i love this product its all i have used for 5 yrs now
Shelby  P.
One of my favorites! It helps maintain my fine hair without weighing it down or being too greasy.
Shirley M.
Uniontown, PA
Wouldn't choose any other if this wouldn't be in my home then me and hubby would be out of our minds
Kelly R.