Aussie Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Shelby  P.
One of my favorites! It helps maintain my fine hair without weighing it down or being too greasy.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this conditioner for daily use. It's moisturizing enough, but doesn't make my hair greasy.
Shanda C.
Gage, OK
Love the smell. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and smelling good. Doesn't cost a lot of money.
Maddy F.
Cocoa, FL
Really softened my hair and made it feel light. I wouldn't say it actually mended my hair though.
Friendswood, TX
Aussie is one of my favorite products for the hair. Love the scent and my hair does well with it.
Kortnea H.
Elkmont, AL
Definitely recommend !! Makes the hair super soft and not oily! Has helped my hair damage alot.
Devan W.
Valdez, AK
I noticed this dried my hair out and it made my hair greasy fast. This is not for my hair type.
Hope C.
Carol Stream, IL
I use this while bottle so fast. It's super thick and addicting it makes my hair extremely soft
Ashley E.
I love this stuff! I try to use it at least once a week. It smells great and makes my hair soft
Rosie M.
Hanover Park, IL
Good stuff. Made hair soft and manageable. Smells great. Would highly recommend. Easy to brush.
Jennifer R.