BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Julia P.
Woodridge, IL
I love the smell and feel of this brand. Leaves hair soft and shiny. Good product would recommend.
Vonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
This has really helped fixing my split ends and has been keeping my hair looking smooth and sleek.
Angela S.
Beaver, PA
Smells amazing! Leaves my coarse hair feeling smooth and silky! Best conditioner I have ever used!
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
It`s so fast and works so good. Affordable, easy to use and efficient. Can`t get better than that!
Dominique R.
Providence, RI
Love this for myself and sons hair. We have to different types of hair it work for the both of us
Maribel O.
San Mateo, CA
Love this conditioner I have been using this for a while I like how it leaves my hair very silky
Shanda C.
Gage, OK
Love the smell. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and smelling good. Doesn't cost a lot of money.
SANDRA H.
Friendswood, TX
Aussie is one of my favorite products for the hair. Love the scent and my hair does well with it.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this conditioner for daily use. It's moisturizing enough, but doesn't make my hair greasy.
Shelby  P.
One of my favorites! It helps maintain my fine hair without weighing it down or being too greasy.
Jennifer R.