BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Giansel L.
Orlando, FL
I though this product was okay, not one of my favorties, but it was not to bad. It's an okay conditioner.
Hannah G.
Granite City
Lasts so long and makes me hair soft and so easy to deal with! Definitely recommend!!
Becca Q.
Aberdeen, MD
Love using this conditioner after a shower it helps keep my hair soft and untangled it also smells great
Heather L.
Love this product. Makes your hair so soft and smells so good. I will buy this again
erin a.
Latonia, KY
Keeps your hair smelling nice and refreshed. Smells great and is worth the price. Volumes the hair well
james c.
Stanton, KY
I use aussie a lot and like it a lot.but I would like to try other brands.Aussie leaves my hair so soft
Emma D.
Really hydrating and one of my favorite products. It also smells great and keeps my hair nice and soft.
Amanda G.
Love this conditioner really good for natural hair people really cleans your hair
Melissa R.
I love Aussie! Such great products, smell is amazing , smells like I left the salon plus the shininess that it leaves your hair omg!
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
LOVEEEEE, LOVE makes my hair so soft and smooth. Smells wonderfull, my husband says he knows my smell
Jennifer R.