BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashley B.
If you're in need of a good cleansing shampoo and conditioner that won't weigh down your hair or leave a build up, this set will do the trick. I have a tendency to get dandruff from the build up of most products, but this is one that I can use without that! It left my hair feeling shinier and smoothe too!
Sarah H.
I use this between washes with my salon shampoo. I really like the smell and it seems to work well with my curly hair. Keeps it from getting too frizzy and doesn't get greasy quickly like it does with some of the other drugstore shampoos. I also have their children's shampoo for my daughter to use as well.
Carmyn P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I am currently using this product and let me start by saying the smell and feel of this product is phenomenal ! The scent is long lasting and I have gotten several compliments on my hair since using this product. I am HIGHLY satisfied with this product and I mention this product to my friends often.
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
Absolutely my favorite conditioner to use!! Leaves my hair feeling very soft, and silky. If you have extremely thick hair, that is an absolute pain to brush, then this product will be for you. I can't go a day without using it. I would recommend this product to anyone! It's a five star all the way.
Keri F.
Baldwin, WI
I love all of Aussie products. I always get the pumps because it is so easy to use in the shower and bath. I also think I use less shampoo and condition this way too. The price is great. I love the smell too. The smell seems to be long lasting as I can smell it throughout the day. I love Aussie!
Rodney O.
I'm a guy so I don't have a lot of hair, I do like to grow it out from time to time and i like to use this product, it feels very clean not dry though feels soft and I love love love the smell, fortunately my wife regularly uses
this product so I can enjoy that smell when we shower every morning.
Lesli T.
Montgomery, WV
As a long time Aussie user this is by far my favorite product. I use this product every day and have never been happier with a reasonably priced shampoo. The packaging is convenient, especially for clumsy people like me, because now I don't have to drop the bottle on my foot when I shower.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This conditioner is amazing! Don't use it everyday, it will dry your hair out a bit. However, it's amazing as a clarifying conditioner! I used this in conjunction with the shampoo that I got free from the Aussie Voxbox. It removed all the buildup from my hair and left me with shiny locks!
Najae P.
San Diego
This conditioner is honestly so good. Not only does it smell super good it has pump so you can control how much you use. I have very dry, curly hair & after using Aussie it makes it super soft. I don't think I would use anything else so I definitely recommend to everyone who has dry hair
Gloria K.
Love his product. It smells nice. I get compliments from others about the smell. It makes my hair feel really soft when I'm down conditioning it. You c an pick this stuff almost anywhere I think and it's affordable. I've seen it at Walmart, target, even just Safeway! Recommed this purchase!
Jennifer R.