BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I have been turning back to Aussie ever since high school for some reason I like to rotate it into my normal hair routine of shampoo and conditioner it just seems to keep my hair healthier.
Kait H.
Portage, MI
This product lasts forever and comes at a reasonable price. My hair had sustained a lot of damage from styling over the years and using this product has left my hair looking much healthier.
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
I love the size of this conditioner! and it's a very good price. I have very long thick hair and this lasts a long time for me, which I love. it makes my hair feel soft and healthy
Yenise G.
Davie, FL
Leaves my hair feeling nice and cleab. I love that it had a pump it's very convenient to use, I hate when I try to grab a bottle in the shower and it just slips out of my hand
Jasmine F.
Torrance, CA
This products lasts such a long time is so worth it. Everyone always tells me how nice my hair smells when I'm not even wearing perfume. This is my favorite conditioner.
Mellisa S.
Murray, KY
I love this product. It works beautifully on my hair and leaves it feeling soft and smooth without weighing it down. And having the pump makes it so much easier to use.
Taylor T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Super awesome. It smells great and doesn't leave your hair greasy afterwards. It's really nice because I dye my hair a lot and it's nice to have a shampoo that repairs.
Casey R.
Durham, NC
Overall I like this conditioner. It makes my hair smooth and deranged it well (it's extremely long so this is necessary). But it does add to the weight of my hair.
Jane F.
Fort Worth, TX
LOVE the size of this for our large family. The smell is fantastic and our hair seems to be clean and well rinsed after the shower. Love the pump for convenience.
Ashleigh B.
Mount Bethel, PA
Leaves hair soft and smooth
Can use everyday and won't leave buildup on hair
I have fine hair and a little goes a long way
Smells great and the price is great too
Jennifer R.