BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Cecily J.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This product softens my hair, with a light hold thats not too sticky. I love this product and price.
Trista B.
Houghton, MI
This is the only conditioner that I use! It makes my hair feel really soft and the smell is amazing!
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY
I like this product a lot. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. So I recommend this product to everyone
Anais S.
Aussie smells great, has a great price, lots of product, and does the job it describes on the bottle.
Arianna A.
Wahpeton, ND
Love the smell of this conditioner. It does a great job of leaving your hair feeling soft and smooth.
Taylor A.
Braintree, MA
Aussie conditioner and shampoo is my favorite! It always hydrates my hair and leaves it beautiful!
Latrice S.
MOBILE, AL
It makes your hair very moisturizing and you hair will be super soft. It detangles the hair easily
Nancy O.
Des Plaines, IL
So far best Conditioner I have tried. I have tried a lot it seams to work well and rinse out nicely
Amber S.
Hornell, NY
Leaves your hair soft an smooth no oily feel i love this product its all i have used for 5 yrs now
Heidi L.
Hemet, CA
Really soft on the hair gives it some hydration .I eould definitely reccomed this product to people
Jennifer R.