BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Hannah A.
South Lyon, MI
Makes my hair silky smooth after each use just like the salon! Love it super happy I have found this product
Ashley A.
This product makes my hair so soft n full of life! Definitely a must have hair product!
Keeps your hair smooth and incredibly soft. The pump is very handy so you don't have to pick the bottle up.
Bianca P.
Wilton, CT
I really love this product. My hair was awesome. I use always. It's pretty good! Great and awesome!
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
I like the way it conditions and the. smell . it doesn't leave your hair greasy. and it leaves it manageable
Andressa P.
Norman, OK
I love all the products from this line. It makes my hair feel like silk. It erased the damages on my hair.
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert
The smell is lovely. it leaves my hair feeling soft. I can easily run a comb through my hair after one use.
Enjoyed using this product and I loved the way it left my hair smooth & light feeling. It is a great brand
Teia M.
Newport, NC
I love any conditioner in the Aussie family! They make my hair so soft and smooth and helps repair damage.
Hannah G.
Granite City
Lasts so long and makes me hair soft and so easy to deal with! Definitely recommend!!
Kelly R.