BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Sydney R.
This stuff, guys!
This stuff!
I LOVE IT! More than main and tail!
When we made the switch people could TELL!!!
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO
Great smell, and it works well for preventing hair breakage. Plus, it's not very expensive.
Dominique R.
Pawtucket, RI
Love this for myself and sons hair. We have to different types of hair it work for the both of us
Brittney H.
Ridgecrest, CA
This makes my hair so soft and silky. I can't believe how much it quenches my hair. Especially for the price!
Sydney B.
New Market, AL
Aussie is consistently a great option for me. Very very affordable, and it smells awesome
Janel V.
Plymouth, MN
Like the pump. Can be a problem if you have small shelves in your shower. Smells amazing.
Joyce S.
Los Angeles, CA
So good! My hair it's very nice after use this. My hair looks like more alive and bright!
Victoria P.
Auburn, AL
This smells amazing and makes my hair so soft! I've been using. This for a few years now.
Maddie T.
Marion, IN
I enjoy this conditioner. It left my hair tangled free as well as silky. The price is very reasonable and this product is found very easily.
Dre J.
Pocahontas, AR
I love this conditioner!! Not only does it smell wonderful but with the pump it keeps me from using too much!
Jennifer R.