BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
So obsessed with this cleanse and mend conditioner and also the 3 minute miracle. Both great products!
Lindsay C.
Wellford, SC
This product is amazing. It makes my hair so soft. I will definitely continue to use this conditioner .
Sarah W.
I have never bought an Aussie product that I didn't love. Makes my hair feel healthy, clean, and shiny!
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
LOVEEEEE, LOVE makes my hair so soft and smooth. Smells wonderfull, my husband says he knows my smell
Marissa M.
Dalton, GA
The only type of conditioner I use. I don't always need conditioner, but when I do this is my go to.
Thon H.
Redding, CA
I love the smell of Aussie and the way it makes my hair smells... I use the shampoo and conditioner.
Hunter S.
I love this conditioner! It treats my hair kindly and does not make it feel too heavy or even greasy.
Shirley M.
Uniontown, PA
Wouldn't choose any other if this wouldn't be in my home then me and hubby would be out of our minds
Kenisha W.
Chesterfield , VA
This is a must have in my house. It leaves my hair so soft a smooth. I have to use it every wash day.
Arnetta F.
Campton, KY
Getting ready to go and buy again. Dollar General store has coupons for this product. Going in a few.
Jennifer R.