BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Karleigh B.
Hopewell
With my thick hair this is the best conditioner to use to soften my hair I highly recommend
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
Leaves you hair smelling good and soft. My daughter loves it specially because her long Hair doesn't get tangled
Jordan S.
Great! It really does the job! Leaves my hair soft and rehydrated! Love using it when my hair starts feeling dry
Julieta G.
Modesto, CA
Great! So moisturizing!leaves your hair smelling like heaven! Really recommend it. Also help with damaged hair.
Kamil B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Love the smell and the conditioner makes the hair soft and manageable. Really great to use.
Taylor C.
West Lafayette, IN
Leaves hair feeling great afterwards. I would buy again. Good product for the price. The pump also works great.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO
Great smell, and it works well for preventing hair breakage. Plus, it's not very expensive.
Claire S.
LOVE the pump action that comes with it. So useful and handy. Probably the best conditioner I've used in ages.
Sydney R.
This stuff, guys!
This stuff!
I LOVE IT! More than main and tail!
When we made the switch people could TELL!!!
Dominique R.
Pawtucket, RI
Love this for myself and sons hair. We have to different types of hair it work for the both of us
Jennifer R.