BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Chrisma L.
Aussie works so well with my hair! One of my favorite hair products! Perfect for deep cleansing of hair
Kayla C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I feel like it doesn't detangle as good as I thought it would so I don't know if I would recommend this
Armani K.
I love this conditioner... It lasts me for a long time and it helps put so much moisture into my hair.
james c.
Stanton, KY
I use aussie a lot and like it a lot.but I would like to try other brands.Aussie leaves my hair so soft
erin a.
Latonia, KY
Keeps your hair smelling nice and refreshed. Smells great and is worth the price. Volumes the hair well
Emma D.
Really hydrating and one of my favorite products. It also smells great and keeps my hair nice and soft.
amy m.
Rock Hill, SC
Awesome conditioner! Smells great and leaves my hair soft and tangle free without feeling weighed down.
Keisha T.
Aussie Cleanse & Mend Conditioner with Pump is such a hydrating conditioner for my curls and dry hair.
Katelyn R.
Logan, WV
Amazing stuff, great smell and my hair feels amazing after using. And Aussie is my favorite hair brand.
Estrella B.
Love that it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy. After a few uses you can see and feel the difference!
Jennifer R.