BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Hannah M.
Garden City, ID
I have to use a LOT of conditioner to make sure my hair doesn't start to dreadlock. This stuff is perfect and I get really great smelling hair :)
Nicole S.
Townville, SC
Love this conditioner. It makes hair soft and manageable. Not too heavy so hair doesn't feel weighed down or oily.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
Aussie smells and feels good in my hair but as far as lasting benefits for long time use, I didn't notice anything.
Nichole G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this for the pump . You get a lot of bang for your buck. Great smell. Leaves my hair feeling super healthy.
JaiDen F.
Sumiton, AL
Definitely makes my ends feel so smooth as well as the rest of my hair. I use it daily and has a good scent as well
Dana H.
Live how my hair is soft after using this. I keeps my ends from splitting and holds my color.
Brandi C.
Vincennes , IN
This made my hair super soft. It smells magical. It truly does help repair dry, damaged hair.
Brittney L.
Waterloo
Smells wonderful and has helped my damaged hair so much! I love the shampoo and conditioner!
Samantha W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Miracle conditioner! Smells sooooooooo good. I keep buying this because of how well it works
Cindy R.
Laguna Beach, CA
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair silky smooth and helps repair my dry/damaged hair.
Jennifer R.