Aussie Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Megan R.
The smell is lovely. it leaves my hair feeling soft. I can easily run a comb through my hair after one use.
Lisette M.
Love that it has a pump also seen a difference in my hair looks healthier also my scalp feels not so dry
Isabel D.
This Aussie cleanse and mend conditioner is by far one of the best drug store conditioner I have ever try
Alaina P.
This smells awesome and lasts forever. It works decent at moisturizing dry hair. I would purchase again.
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
As always love the smell of Aussie products. Did it mend not really but nevertheless a great confitioner
Rachael M.
Columbia, MO
Great product when used consistently. This product worked great I just always jump conditioners too soon.
angel d.
Towson, MD
I really enjoy this conditioner, it really moisturizes my hair and basically does what its supposed to do
Jessica F.
Hillsborough, NJ
Love this product. Leaves hair really silky and no tangles ever. The pump makes it so much easier to work
Giansel L.
Orlando, FL
I though this product was okay, not one of my favorties, but it was not to bad. It's an okay conditioner.
Becca Q.
Aberdeen, MD
Love using this conditioner after a shower it helps keep my hair soft and untangled it also smells great
Jennifer R.