BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
kymmie m.
Gainesville, GA
Love this! smells heavenly and definitely gets the job done! my hair feels clean sndw fresh after I'm done.
Rosie M.
Hanover Park, IL
Good stuff. Made hair soft and manageable. Smells great. Would highly recommend. Easy to brush.
Jocelyn D.
Aussie has been my favorite shampoo and conditioner for the past year. It leaves my hair extremely shiny and helps with my damaged hair.
Lori W.
I love the smell of Aussie and the cleanse and mend really helped with my hair as long as I only use it once a week.
Devan W.
Valdez, AK
I noticed this dried my hair out and it made my hair greasy fast. This is not for my hair type.
Brandy L.
Moreno Valley, CA
This stuff smells so delicious and works well at keeping my hair smooth with minimal fly-aways.
Makayla B.
Goshen, OH
I love the way this product smells! And it always leaves my hair soft and smelling nice all day
Kortnea H.
Elkmont, AL
Definitely recommend !! Makes the hair super soft and not oily! Has helped my hair damage alot.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
I absolutely love the scent of Aussie products. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling great and smelling wonderful.
Teya H.
Olympia
It's an amazing product. Works well, smells good, cost effective and leaves your hair amazing.
Jennifer R.