Aussie Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Enjoyed using this product and I loved the way it left my hair smooth & light feeling. It is a great brand
Teia M.
Newport, NC
I love any conditioner in the Aussie family! They make my hair so soft and smooth and helps repair damage.
Marsha Lee M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Smells really good
Very affordable
Leaves my hair really soft. Really light weight and i would recommend it
kymmie m.
Gainesville, GA
Love this! smells heavenly and definitely gets the job done! my hair feels clean sndw fresh after I'm done.
Andressa P.
Norman, OK
I love all the products from this line. It makes my hair feel like silk. It erased the damages on my hair.
Puja G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the best things u can ever in your life u can use it makes your soft and it also non tangels
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
I have tried a ton of aussie products and all of them have made my hair super greasy. Pretty disappointed.
Deanna H.
Eakly, Ok
Absolutely love this product! Leaves my hair soft and moisturized and the pump makes it way easier to use!!
Erika M.
Mcdonough, GA
Love it! Great on dry hair. Easy to use, last a long time. Smells great. Makes hair soft and easy to brush!
Amanda P.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
This product doesn't keep the hair soft for very long but it does work good enough to keep my hair not dry
Jennifer R.