BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Nancy O.
Des Plaines, IL
So far best Conditioner I have tried. I have tried a lot it seams to work well and rinse out nicely
April L.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this hair product it makes my hair smell amazing and feels soft and I have Very dry your hair keep it moisturized
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
This shampoo helps make my split ends disappear but doesn't make my hair greasy AT ALL..I'm a freak about greasy hair!
Latrice S.
Mobile, AL
It makes your hair very moisturizing and you hair will be super soft. It detangles the hair easily
Angela S.
Beaver, PA
Smells amazing! Leaves my coarse hair feeling smooth and silky! Best conditioner I have ever used!
Megan D.
Westlake, OH
This conditioner smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft. However it doesn't last that long and doesn't detangle.
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
I love this conditioner for daily use. It's moisturizing enough, but doesn't make my hair greasy.
Maddy F.
Cocoa, FL
Really softened my hair and made it feel light. I wouldn't say it actually mended my hair though.
Shanda C.
Gage, OK
Love the smell. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and smelling good. Doesn't cost a lot of money.
Sylvia  R.
Culver City , CA
To be honest, this is the only conditioner/shampoo I will use. It leaves my hair so shiny, tame, and smooth, which is unusual for my hair
Jennifer R.