BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Natasha S.
New Bern, NC
Love it!!!!!! Smells fabulous and makes feel so silky and smith love it!!!!cannot go wrong with this option.
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
I like the way it conditions and the. smell . it doesn't leave your hair greasy. and it leaves it manageable
Jeanine G.
Albuquerque, NM
Aussie is one of my favorite shampoos and conditioners. It makes my hair really soft and smells really good.
Linda K.
Washes out completely and leaves my hair feeling very smooth. Makes it easy to get comb through my wet hair.
-FiiFii H.
I know this is one of the best hair product out there and I also know that you well have a great time with it
Enjoyed using this product and I loved the way it left my hair smooth & light feeling. It is a great brand
Erika M.
Mcdonough, GA
Love it! Great on dry hair. Easy to use, last a long time. Smells great. Makes hair soft and easy to brush!
Andressa P.
Norman, OK
I love all the products from this line. It makes my hair feel like silk. It erased the damages on my hair.
Puja G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the best things u can ever in your life u can use it makes your soft and it also non tangels
Nadia T.
bronx, NY
I have 4 c thick natural hair and my hair loves this stuff! Leaves my hair feeling soft and not so brittle
Jennifer R.