BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Aniza S.
My hair has color and is curly with some damage of straighteners and gel its works great to make my hair always feel soft
Hunter S.
I love this conditioner! It treats my hair kindly and does not make it feel too heavy or even greasy.
Krista B.
Chillicothe, OH
I have always been a fan of Aussie products. They smell great and are affordable!
Not to mention how soft my hair looks using them!
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY
I like this product a lot. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. So I recommend this product to everyone
Trista B.
Houghton, MI
This is the only conditioner that I use! It makes my hair feel really soft and the smell is amazing!
Laura L.
Clermont, FL
I have bought this for my daughter many times. It works great to smooth and control her hair. ..and it smells wonderful!
April L.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this hair product it makes my hair smell amazing and feels soft and I have Very dry your hair keep it moisturized
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
By far the best non pro conditioner out there! It leaves my damaged hair soft and manageable!
Nancy O.
Des Plaines, IL
So far best Conditioner I have tried. I have tried a lot it seams to work well and rinse out nicely
Christy H.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Smells fairly light and it does help detangle my hair and leaves it shiny and soft. It bottle lasts my a very long time.
Jennifer R.