BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Marina S.
Linwood, NJ
Awesome for your hair! Always keep it soft and shiny.. For sure i recommend for everybody that wants a good hair!
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY
Very good at detangling hair with moisturizing. It doesn't weigh down hair or put a film on it. Very light weight
Julieta G.
Modesto, CA
Great! So moisturizing!leaves your hair smelling like heaven! Really recommend it. Also help with damaged hair.
Bryanna D.
Absolutely love. Softens my hair without flattening it. I also think that all Aussie products smell fantastic!
Kayla J.
Rowan Dr, North Carolina
I like how it's in a bottle that I can pump. Leaves my hair smelling good but my hair gets greasy the next day.
Taylor C.
West Lafayette, IN
Leaves hair feeling great afterwards. I would buy again. Good product for the price. The pump also works great.
Claire S.
LOVE the pump action that comes with it. So useful and handy. Probably the best conditioner I've used in ages.
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
Makes my hair so soft and smells amazing this is something I buy once a month because my whole family uses it.
Sydney R.
This stuff, guys!
This stuff!
I LOVE IT! More than main and tail!
When we made the switch people could TELL!!!
Courtney K.
I love Aussie shampoo. It does a great job at getting my hair clean and feeling great. Plus it smells amazing!
Jennifer R.