Aussie Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is definitely a great, everyday shampoo and conditioner duo. It's definitely cleansing and the smell is great!
Kaizer K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Aussie is quite good. I recommend it for other men. Really tops of the hair and makes your hair seem quite legit
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY
Very good at detangling hair with moisturizing. It doesn't weigh down hair or put a film on it. Very light weight
Marina S.
Linwood, NJ
Awesome for your hair! Always keep it soft and shiny.. For sure i recommend for everybody that wants a good hair!
Angela C.
Aussie is not for me. It's a product I'll never forget or use again. Made my hair fall out and become very thin.
Luiza M.
Bremerton, WA
Love to use as a deep conditioning and just regular condition. It makes my scalp not dry and leaves my hair shiny
Jac M.
Fantastic makes your hair smooth and silky wonderful product, highly recommended, best conditioner for dyed hair
Jordan S.
Great! It really does the job! Leaves my hair soft and rehydrated! Love using it when my hair starts feeling dry
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
Love the smell of Aussie products. The shampoo paired with the conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and clean.
Samantha K.
Bushnell, FL
Aussie is a great product to use leaves your hair untangled and feeling great strong and shinny and clean feeling
Jennifer R.