BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Amanda P.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
This product doesn't keep the hair soft for very long but it does work good enough to keep my hair not dry
Heather A.
Cottage Grove, MN
Aussie products smell fantastic! This is why they are my fav. They make my hair shiny too, but my real obsession is the smell.
james c.
Stanton, KY
Awesome conditioner to use.i use it everyday and I would like to try other products out to see if I cant find something better
Rachael M.
Columbia, MO
Great product when used consistently. This product worked great I just always jump conditioners too soon.
Hannah R.
Henderson, NV
I honestly use it because it has a pump.. but it is still sucha god buy! its not expensive at all! i hope this review helped.
Graciela B.
Valdosta, GA
This conditions your hair and leaves it silky and moisturized. It smells great and the pump is so clutch.
Maggie C.
I like the 5 in 1 conditioner better but this one is good as well. I like the way the conditioner makes my hair look and feel
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect conditioner that keeps my hair soft and well maintained. Love the feel on my hair when ever I use it.
Lisette M.
Love that it has a pump also seen a difference in my hair looks healthier also my scalp feels not so dry
Alaina P.
FORT WAYNE, IN
This smells awesome and lasts forever. It works decent at moisturizing dry hair. I would purchase again.
Jennifer R.