BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
This is very convinient to big household of women , the pump is a plus very handy also because it is a big bottle
Jordan S.
Great! It really does the job! Leaves my hair soft and rehydrated! Love using it when my hair starts feeling dry
Angela C.
Pikeville
Aussie is not for me. It's a product I'll never forget or use again. Made my hair fall out and become very thin.
Samantha K.
Bushnell, FL
Aussie is a great product to use leaves your hair untangled and feeling great strong and shinny and clean feeling
Jac M.
Mahopac
Fantastic makes your hair smooth and silky wonderful product, highly recommended, best conditioner for dyed hair
Lisa B.
Puyallup, WA
I just started using this product and I pleased with it. It makes my thick and damaged hair feel soft and silky.
Luiza M.
Bremerton, WA
Love to use as a deep conditioning and just regular condition. It makes my scalp not dry and leaves my hair shiny
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
Love the smell of Aussie products. The shampoo paired with the conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and clean.
Kaizer K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Aussie is quite good. I recommend it for other men. Really tops of the hair and makes your hair seem quite legit
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
Leaves you hair smelling good and soft. My daughter loves it specially because her long Hair doesn't get tangled
Jennifer R.