BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Sarah N.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I like this product because I have a big family and my mom doesn't have to constantly go and buy more conditioner.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is definitely a great, everyday shampoo and conditioner duo. It's definitely cleansing and the smell is great!
JaiDen F.
Sumiton, AL
Definitely makes my ends feel so smooth as well as the rest of my hair. I use it daily and has a good scent as well
Nichole G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this for the pump . You get a lot of bang for your buck. Great smell. Leaves my hair feeling super healthy.
Diana C.
Greenville, PA
Makes hair healthy, smooth and shiny. Another great product from the Aussie line. Affordable and pleasant fragrance
Rachel D.
78240
First I loved this product and then the more I used it, it would make my hair very greasy. I don't use it anymore.
Madison D.
North Lawrence, NY
Works pretty well, makes my hair soft but doesn't really have much of a smell. I believe I purchased from WalMart.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
Aussie smells and feels good in my hair but as far as lasting benefits for long time use, I didn't notice anything.
Nicole S.
Townville, SC
Love this conditioner. It makes hair soft and manageable. Not too heavy so hair doesn't feel weighed down or oily.
Christina V.
Groton, CT
No doubt one of my favorite conditioners to use. It helps bring the frizz down in my hair and make it feel smooth.
Jennifer R.