BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brandilynn B.
Rolla, MO
I love this. I have always used I. other shampoos and conditioners make my hair greasy this one is perfect. also smells wonderful
Baylee S.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I like aussie, it makes my hair soft but the morning after is make my hair oily. I like the amount you get for the price you pay.
Olivia G.
Arab, AL
I color my hair often and use this a few times a week and it makes a huge difference in the way my hair feels
Kaylie P.
Hoquiam
This makes my hair smell so good and makes it so soft. I never have trouble combing my thick hair afterwards.
Cyn T.
Nolanville
Works miracles on my hair. ..................i live this product...plus i get the 7 day miracle products too
Christie-Lee P.
Miami Beach, FL
This Aussie conditioner works amazing. Your hair looks shiny and smooth and it doesn't weigh your hair down.
Deanna H.
Eakly, Ok
Absolutely love this product! Leaves my hair soft and moisturized and the pump makes it way easier to use!!
Puja G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the best things u can ever in your life u can use it makes your soft and it also non tangels
Trisha C.
Love all Aussie products. I have been using them for years. Recommend them to anyone who wants great hair.
Nadia T.
bronx, NY
I have 4 c thick natural hair and my hair loves this stuff! Leaves my hair feeling soft and not so brittle
Jennifer R.