BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Kathy N.
Redwood City, CA
One of the best smelling hair conditioners, I swear by Aussie, it not only makes my hair smooth I also love that it doesn't make my hair look like a greasey ball of hair. Instead it makes my hair look flawlessly beautiful.
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
I use this conditioner regularly it is one of my go tos. It is fairly cheap and you can buy it almost anywhere. It is very gentle and gets knots out easily. Always smooths my hair to how I want it. I definitely recommend.
Lola ..
Orlando, FL
WOW GREAT JOB AUSSIE! THIS PRODUCT FEELS THICK TO THE TOUCH. IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR PEOPLE WITH COURSE HAIR. I SECTION MY HAIR IN FOUR AND COME IT THRU WITH THIS PRODUCT. I SHOW LESS BREAKAGE AND BETTER SHINE. LOVE IT!
Kasey K.
Affton, MO
I absolutely love how big this conditioner is the bigger the better! Defiantly family size could last me so many months! Great results as well! I also love the deep conditioner by Aussie I would recommend this to anyone
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH
Long time user and forever lover of Aussie brand. Pretty affordable for myself. And the packaging is always sturdy and clean looking. I buy from Walmart in their two packs. And will continue to keep buying this product
Hannah U.
I love this shampoo. The smell is awesome and I use it every day. The size is perfect and lasts me a great deal of time. Also, it's super affordable for the size and volume! It leaves my hair fresh and squeaky clean
Kellee S.
This is a great product my daughters and I enjoy using! Doesn't leave my hair heavy or oily just soft and smooth. It plays very well with the other Aussie products we use in our household!!! And love the smell!
Ashley B.
I have been using this product the last month and my hair is color treated and had signs of damage. This conditioner helped so much my hair is shiny and bouncy Now and looks great! Plus the price is unbeatable!
Jessica K.
Rocky Mount, NC
I have thick coarse hair and the Aussie products work well. a great compromise between quality and price. the scent is amazing and my hair felt noticeably softer and healthier after just 1 application.
ameonna n.
Lafayette, LA
THE BEST HAIR CONDITIONER A GIRL COULD ASK FOR. VERY AFFORDALE AND INEXPENSIVE . Also leaves hakr untangled & smooth. I would recommend to all ages. The packagaing is very pretty and efficient.
Jennifer R.