BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Roseanna B.
Norwalk, CA
I love,love,love this conditioner, love the way it makes my hair feels and smells. I have been using this for ever and I will keep on useibg it. I highly recommend this conditioner for anyone who has dry and brittle hair. I use to until I started using Aussie.. i
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I tried this out a couple months ago via my very first VoxBox and I absolutely loved this conditioner (and the shampoo). My hair tends to get oily and this shampoo definitely helped with that problem. I am very satisfied with my experience of trying this conditioner out and I am definitely going to use more Aussie products in the future.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
My hair goes through so much, I color and use hear tools. This conditioner definitely makes my hair feel healthier and softer without the greasy feeling. I use it in combination with the shampoo I received in the Aussie Voxbox, and I am so happy with it. Definitely a conditioner worth trying if you color your hair or use a lot of heat.
Micaela S.
Superior, WI
This is a really good conditioner, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and nice. I don't know how much this fully costs tho because I got it as a gift from one of my friends because I was having a hard time finding conditioner that didn't leave my thin hair feeling greasy with in a day. I really like this brand and will use it again.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I got this conditioner in my #AussieVoxBox & it is great! My hair is color treated & Damaged but this conditioner really made a difference! I used it after I used the matching shampoo & wound up with very clean frizz free soft hair! Not to mention it smells great!
natalie d.
LOVE this conditioner! Makes my corse hair feel sinkly soft. I feel like since i started using this conditioner and shampoo, my hair has been remarkably repaired. I see my split ends repairing and my hair getting much stronger. Not even to mention that my hair is shiny and super easy to style since using this. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Jenn M.
Maysville, KY
Since my hair is thick, I have to have a good conditioner (especially if my hair is long). Although I'm currently wearing a short hairstyle, Aussie's Clense & Mend conditioner is perfect! It helps to really clean your roots & fix problems closer to the tips of your hair. I think it's affordable, too, which is ALWAYS a Plus!
Morgan M.
Akron, OH
This conditioner is one of my favorites! It targets all of my problem areas. It makes my hair feel naturally clean while giving it a shine and soft to the touch feeling. And I also love the pump. They are so easy in the shower and they never drop on the ground because of slippery hands. I just love this product.
Heather J.
Covington, GA
I love the smell of Aussie and that it comes in a pump bottle. I got in at Kroger because it was cheap witch is hard to find. My hair is very very thick and long, and is hard to find a hair products to help you manage your hair and to take care of it. And if you have long and thick hair i would buy this product.
Marty H.
Amarillo, TX
As a former hairdresser who had to quit, because of food and chemical allergies, I love Aussie Haircare products. I've used the brand since it came out.
My first choice is that it does not contain heavy perfume; of which, I am highly allergic. Secondly, the price is good for the quality it offers.
I use the shampoo daily; as well as, the mouse and hairspray. I have very thick, wavy hair. I often recommend it to my friends.
Jennifer R.