BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
isabel E.
Gualala, CA
I love this product I will buy again makes my hair so soft and shiny .I will buy again and again my favorite product
Gabriella O.
Tarzana, CA
It's smells great and really conditions coarse hair. It leaves my hair so soft and doesn't cause my hair to fall out.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
One of the vest shampoo brands out there. Everything always smells so deliciously wonderful and works amazingly well!
Taylor P.
Waxahachie, TX
Makes hair very soft but next day hair is extremely greasy. Only happens with this conditioner but it smells amazing
Amber M.
Harrisonburg, VA
Aussie Cleanse and Mend is a wonderful conditioner! I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel the next morning !
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
I absolutely love the scent of Aussie products. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling great and smelling wonderful.
Sarah G.
Rexburg, ID
Love! Leaves my hair hydrated and smooth. Not oily or heavy like some conditioners. Smells good too not overpowering.
Lori W.
I love the smell of Aussie and the cleanse and mend really helped with my hair as long as I only use it once a week.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is definitely a great, everyday shampoo and conditioner duo. It's definitely cleansing and the smell is great!
JaiDen F.
Sumiton, AL
Definitely makes my ends feel so smooth as well as the rest of my hair. I use it daily and has a good scent as well
Jennifer R.