BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Luiza M.
Bremerton, WA
Love to use as a deep conditioning and just regular condition. It makes my scalp not dry and leaves my hair shiny
Samantha K.
Bushnell, FL
Aussie is a great product to use leaves your hair untangled and feeling great strong and shinny and clean feeling
Janet R.
Amazing and easy to apply! I recommend this for people with wavy and curly hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
This is very convinient to big household of women , the pump is a plus very handy also because it is a big bottle
Lisa B.
Puyallup, WA
I just started using this product and I pleased with it. It makes my thick and damaged hair feel soft and silky.
Lauren M.
Sudlersville, MD
Love love love this product! Great for dry, damaged ends. I am a heavy blow dryer and couldn't live without this stuff! I use daily!
Angela C.
Pikeville
Aussie is not for me. It's a product I'll never forget or use again. Made my hair fall out and become very thin.
Jac M.
Mahopac
Fantastic makes your hair smooth and silky wonderful product, highly recommended, best conditioner for dyed hair
Irene K.
Mooresville, NC
Love this conditioner!! I have very thick and coarse hair and this conditioner seemed to tame and soften it. It also smells amazing
Cursten W.
Wesley, AR
Makes my hair so soft and smells amazing this is something I buy once a month because my whole family uses it.
Kelly R.