BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tanya W.
North Las Vegas, NV
Tried this shampoo, love it. My hair looks and feels so much better. It doesn't make my hair feel hard. Gives it volume.
Laura L.
Clermont, FL
I have bought this for my daughter many times. It works great to smooth and control her hair. ..and it smells wonderful!
Stephanie S.
Blacklick, OH
Smells so good! In love with Aussie shampoos and conditioners! Also keeps my hair moisturized but doesn't weigh it down.
Beth K.
Fremont, IN
My family loves this conditioner. I love that it comes in the pump bottle! Doesn't leave a greasy feel or look in hair.
Megan D.
Westlake, OH
This conditioner smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft. However it doesn't last that long and doesn't detangle.
Kayla P.
Parma, OH
I usually try to buy the big shampoos and conditioners, aussie is an awesome brand and makes your hair soft and shiny .
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
This shampoo helps make my split ends disappear but doesn't make my hair greasy AT ALL..I'm a freak about greasy hair!
Kristy H.
Saginaw, MI
This is a really great conditioner it keep my hair feel soft and shiny. I would recommend to all my family and friends.
Sarah G.
Rexburg, ID
Love! Leaves my hair hydrated and smooth. Not oily or heavy like some conditioners. Smells good too not overpowering.
Felicia A.
Shoreview, MN
Aussie is a great brand for any woman to use, for any hair type. The shampoo leaves your hair feeling squeaky clean!
Jennifer R.