BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Whitley M.
...... love this product. It smells good and does the job. I have used this for a long time and I will continue to use it
candi W.
Blasdell, NY
Love this conditioner! Leaves your hair so soft and never seems to get to oily. The pump wotks great too in the shower !
Aniza S.
My hair has color and is curly with some damage of straighteners and gel its works great to make my hair always feel soft
Britany H.
Crossville, TN
I love Aussie cleanse and mend conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling light and shiny and leaves my hair smelling great.
Christy H.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Smells fairly light and it does help detangle my hair and leaves it shiny and soft. It bottle lasts my a very long time.
April L.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this hair product it makes my hair smell amazing and feels soft and I have Very dry your hair keep it moisturized
BRITTANY B.
Bronston, KY
I love this conditioner. You can tell a major difference after the first time you use it. Great value for a great price.
Sammie C.
The only shampoo and conditioner line i actually like the smell of ! and it says on your hair and you smell good all day!
Charla S.
Tulsa, OK
Love aussie conditioner and the smell is fantastic and leaves your hair feeling smooth and smelling really good as well.
Teri d.
Beckville, TX
We love he Aussie products . Our whole family using them they leave you hair feeling light and clean. And smells amazing.
Jennifer R.