BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Stephanie S.
Blacklick, OH
Smells so good! In love with Aussie shampoos and conditioners! Also keeps my hair moisturized but doesn't weigh it down.
Nathália T.
Kentfield, CA
It's a real miracle! Keeps on everything that's told in the bottle. That's how my hair is like after I started using it.
Beth K.
Fremont, IN
My family loves this conditioner. I love that it comes in the pump bottle! Doesn't leave a greasy feel or look in hair.
Rebecca T.
Very good conditioner. It has a nice scent and makes your hair feel clean. A good all around conditioner. Good price and coupons available.
Kayla P.
Parma, OH
I usually try to buy the big shampoos and conditioners, aussie is an awesome brand and makes your hair soft and shiny .
Kristy H.
Saginaw, MI
This is a really great conditioner it keep my hair feel soft and shiny. I would recommend to all my family and friends.
Alicia S.
bradenton, FL
I HIGHLY Recommend Aussie Products. i love how they leave my hair feeling clean and not feeling like i have residue build up. leaves hair smelling nice and shiny.
Gabriella O.
Tarzana, CA
It's smells great and really conditions coarse hair. It leaves my hair so soft and doesn't cause my hair to fall out.
Fedora Z.
Indian Trail, NC
This conditioner helped me recover my hair. It was so damaged and once I started using it I could see the difference.
Amber M.
Harrisonburg, VA
Aussie Cleanse and Mend is a wonderful conditioner! I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel the next morning !
Kelly R.