BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Emily M.
Jacksonville, NC
Made my hair so soft after a couple uses! I have dry curly hair and this conditioner worked really well without leaving it feeling heavy or oily
Elayna N.
Made my hair kind of oily when i used it with a different shampoo brand. Havent tried using it with the same paired shampoo.
Alexis C.
Summerville, SC
My hair has a tendency to get very oily and yucky easily. Aussie conditioner helps to keep my hair from looking too "dirty"
Kristin A.
Sarasota, FL
I use this religiously to deep condition even thin out colors when I am dying my hair. Smells amazing and works wonders on my long thick hair.
Ben N.
Santa Ana, CA
This sucks. does not make my hair smell or feel nice ... looked nice thought it would be awesome. but did not meet my needs
Rebecca H.
Lindale, TX
Great product! Leaves my hair smooth and silky. Doesn't dry my hair out like others have in the past! Highly recommend this product to anyone!
Elizabeth B.
Humbird, WI
Absolutely love this! Makes my color damaged hair soft and smooth as well as my husband's and my daughter's all natural no damage hair silky!
I love the way it smells for starters. It actually cleans and you can see a difference. If you have oily hair though I wouldn't recommend it.
Brandi Y.
This product makes your hair so soft! And it looks so clean afterwards! I workout everyday so I like for my hair to feel clean after a shower
Sammie C.
The only shampoo and conditioner line i actually like the smell of ! and it says on your hair and you smell good all day!
Jennifer R.