BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Lily M.
I am really happy with the results of this conditioner however i truly wish it bonded split ends and not only prevented them
Ashley M.
I use this a lot makes my hair nice and shiny and makes it feel so soft and smooth . Love the smell and the price is great
Anafernanda G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this conditioner so much it makes my hair look healthy and shiny, and the smell is pretty great I use this everyday
sandra d.
This conditioner is by far the best one ive ever tried and for an amazing prize you just can not go wrong with this product
Alexa C.
Vincennes, IN
Makes my hair look fantastic I couldn't ask for a better product I highly recommend this product to everyone! Go buy it now
Jade M.
Thomaston, CT
Nice smell and leaves my hair soft. I leave it in a bit longer. Helps manage and hydrate my hair but doesn't weigh it down.
Jenna M.
Goshen, IN
Leaves my hair feeling smooth and smelling delicious. Definitely effective . One of my favorite conditionders. Long lasting
Ben N.
Santa Ana, CA
This sucks. does not make my hair smell or feel nice ... looked nice thought it would be awesome. but did not meet my needs
Alexis C.
Summerville, SC
My hair has a tendency to get very oily and yucky easily. Aussie conditioner helps to keep my hair from looking too "dirty"
Nathália T.
Kentfield, CA
It's a real miracle! Keeps on everything that's told in the bottle. That's how my hair is like after I started using it.
Jennifer R.