Aussie Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Hannah R.
Henderson, NV
I honestly use it because it has a pump.. but it is still sucha god buy! its not expensive at all! i hope this review helped.
Sofie P.
San Antonio, TX
Used on my daughters hair and it made it healthier and Shiney. Makes hair stronger and doesn't make your scalp feel clogged.
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
My husband loves this conditioner. He says it makes his hair feel awesome! I love Aussie they have always been great to me :)
jade s.
This is also another great conditioner. My hair gets tangled easily, and it becomes dry. So this is one of my go-to products
Elayna N.
Made my hair kind of oily when i used it with a different shampoo brand. Havent tried using it with the same paired shampoo.
Amanda S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love Aussie products. It leaves your soft and shiny. I have been using this product for a while. I love the pump feature too.
Dana B.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this conditioner makes my hair feel! My daughter and I both have pretty coarse hair and it really softens my hair!
Karen V.
Swartz Creek, MI
This is a very good conditioner. I have very fine hair and it gets tangled real easy. this conditioner makes it easy to brush
Lily M.
I am really happy with the results of this conditioner however i truly wish it bonded split ends and not only prevented them
Maggie C.
I like the 5 in 1 conditioner better but this one is good as well. I like the way the conditioner makes my hair look and feel
Jennifer R.