BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Sofie P.
San Antonio, TX
Used on my daughters hair and it made it healthier and Shiney. Makes hair stronger and doesn't make your scalp feel clogged.
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
My husband loves this conditioner. He says it makes his hair feel awesome! I love Aussie they have always been great to me :)
KELLY CRISTINA S.
rockville, MD
My favorite product. Just in love with this brand. Really makes miracle with my hair. Now I found the perfect conditionater.
Amanda S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love Aussie products. It leaves your soft and shiny. I have been using this product for a while. I love the pump feature too.
Amy T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Similar to the shampoo without a pump, but easier to use, it also is great on my hair and leaves it feeling smooth and fresh.
Dana B.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this conditioner makes my hair feel! My daughter and I both have pretty coarse hair and it really softens my hair!
jade s.
This is also another great conditioner. My hair gets tangled easily, and it becomes dry. So this is one of my go-to products
Elayna N.
Made my hair kind of oily when i used it with a different shampoo brand. Havent tried using it with the same paired shampoo.
Maggie C.
I like the 5 in 1 conditioner better but this one is good as well. I like the way the conditioner makes my hair look and feel
Hannah R.
Henderson, NV
I honestly use it because it has a pump.. but it is still sucha god buy! its not expensive at all! i hope this review helped.
Jennifer R.