BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Michelle A.
Murrieta, CA
Love this conditioner! Been using it for a few months and leaves my hair feeling great. I use it every other day to wash my hair.
Ashley R.
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE BRAND OF SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER. It smells amazing. Lasts forever and does not leave my hair feeling oily.
Letícia R.
Los Gatos, CA
Really like this product, it makes my hair look like shinier and brighter! But I can't use everyday because it get my hair thin
Jeremy M.
Nora, VA
Fantastic product to use if you have damaged hair. It helps best to leave the product for at least 10 minutes so it can clean deep into your hair.
It's a good product but I can never use all of it because the pump won't get the product out. The conditioner is a little bit thin so I have to use more because I hVe thick hair.
Amy T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Similar to the shampoo without a pump, but easier to use, it also is great on my hair and leaves it feeling smooth and fresh.
Dana B.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this conditioner makes my hair feel! My daughter and I both have pretty coarse hair and it really softens my hair!
Amber B.
Sonora, KY
My husband loves this conditioner. He says it makes his hair feel awesome! I love Aussie they have always been great to me :)
Miranda R.
Marengo, IL
The smell is awesome and it doesn't weigh down my hair like other conditioners. Using the shampoo as well makes my hair super soft and manageable.
Karen V.
Swartz Creek, MI
This is a very good conditioner. I have very fine hair and it gets tangled real easy. this conditioner makes it easy to brush
Jennifer R.