BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Baylee S.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I like aussie, it makes my hair soft but the morning after is make my hair oily. I like the amount you get for the price you pay.
Brandilynn B.
Rolla, MO
I love this. I have always used I. other shampoos and conditioners make my hair greasy this one is perfect. also smells wonderful
Amanda G.
I have solutely love this condition there. Is the best conditioner that I have used. I've been using it for more than 15 years.
Alyssa A.
Anacoco, LA
Love this. I have really thick hair and it works wonders on it. Not greasy at all. And it is a great price for a great product
james c.
Stanton, KY
Awesome conditioner to use.i use it everyday and I would like to try other products out to see if I cant find something better
Luz H.
Aussie always are good products and I really love their conditioners plus this one comes with a pump! ready to use in the bath
Letícia R.
Los Gatos, CA
Really like this product, it makes my hair look like shinier and brighter! But I can't use everyday because it get my hair thin
Heather A.
Cottage Grove, MN
Aussie products smell fantastic! This is why they are my fav. They make my hair shiny too, but my real obsession is the smell.
Kelli L.
Not a fan of the Aussie products at all. My hair is really thick and curly, and this product just makes it super dry and stiff
Karen V.
Swartz Creek, MI
This is a very good conditioner. I have very fine hair and it gets tangled real easy. this conditioner makes it easy to brush
Jennifer R.