BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jennifer P.
Philadelphia, PA
The condition leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or heavy. It has a very pleasant smell.
Mary S.
Wichita, KS
Austin is my go too drugstore shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling great and not greasy. Which is very important to me.
JoEllen G.
Orrville, OH
Hair is silky smooth after applying this conditioner. Aussie products always smell so amazing and I would recommend them to anyone
Miranda P.
Lakeland, FL
I love this!! It makes my hair smell so good and makes it do soft. It doesn't weigh down my hair or leave a residue. It's awesome!
Eliza L.
Milton, FL
Love how silky smooth my hair feels after using this product! and the size portion is great! and not too hard on my wallet either.
Michelle A.
Murrieta, CA
Love this conditioner! Been using it for a few months and leaves my hair feeling great. I use it every other day to wash my hair.
Wanda G.
I absolutely love this stuff. makes my hair smell and feel amazing! its price is reasonable and i love all the Aussie brands! :) ♥
Hali F.
I like this conditioner! It works well and does what it has to do, but I didn't find anything special about it that would make me want to repurchase!
Ashley R.
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE BRAND OF SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER. It smells amazing. Lasts forever and does not leave my hair feeling oily.
Letícia R.
Los Gatos, CA
Really like this product, it makes my hair look like shinier and brighter! But I can't use everyday because it get my hair thin
Kelly R.