BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jennifer P.
Philadelphia, PA
The condition leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. It doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or heavy. It has a very pleasant smell.
Alison S.
Wayland, NY
Good product, smells good. I love the pump it's very convenient. doesn't help with my spilt ends very well tho. But i still like it
Cassandra B.
Belfast, NY
Great conditioner. I almost always use a masking conditioner on top of my regular conditioner but when I use this I never have to.
Rebecca B.
Bonifay, FL
Smells great and really works wonders other conditioners I have to struggle to brush my hair after my shower not with this one :()
JoEllen G.
Orrville, OH
Hair is silky smooth after applying this conditioner. Aussie products always smell so amazing and I would recommend them to anyone
Beth S.
Smyrna, GA
I've used aussie products for years! Always been a favorite of mine. People always compliment my hair, how soft and healthy it is.
Eliza L.
Milton, FL
Love how silky smooth my hair feels after using this product! and the size portion is great! and not too hard on my wallet either.
Michelle A.
Murrieta, CA
Love this conditioner! Been using it for a few months and leaves my hair feeling great. I use it every other day to wash my hair.
Ashley R.
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE BRAND OF SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER. It smells amazing. Lasts forever and does not leave my hair feeling oily.
Wanda G.
I absolutely love this stuff. makes my hair smell and feel amazing! its price is reasonable and i love all the Aussie brands! :) ♥
Jennifer R.