BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Anne U.
Big Rapids, MI
Keeps my hair soft and shinning All day long Aussie really us the best brand out there I would recommend this to anyone Great product
Sara H.
Great product, great conditioner, I just started to use it last month, always wanted to try it, and my hair feels so much better since I started to use it.
CHISOM A.
Locust Grove, GA
My hair feels extremely soft after each use. This conditioner make it easier for me to manage my thick and coarse hair. I would definitely recommend it!!
Jyssica R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this product it really works to clean the buildup off of your scalp and really does work good at mending the damage
Summer T.
South Amboy, NJ
This smells delicious. Ive recommended this to many of my friends and they have loved it also. It is really light and gentle on hair but it does the job.
Myranda W.
This stuff is amazing! I have had oily hair for years and Aussie's Cleanse and Mend products have been great for helping my hair not have so much buildup
Jeni V.
Meadow Vista, CA
Its pretty good very moisturizing. This is the one I've used the most consistantly. Its not very good for tramping down frizz though
Sam G.
Love love love. I have super thick hair that gets greasy quickly. I love how this makes my hair feel and look. And it smells great!!
Natasha K.
Fort Worth, TX
Eh their wasjt anything really special about this produce. It was mediocre at best. Better to just get the regular stuff since it doesn't false advertise
Maddy F.
Palm City, FL
I love all aussie shampoos and conditioners. All of their products smells incredibly good and keep my hair clean and free of grease for a whole 2 days.
Jennifer R.