BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify

• Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jeni V.
Meadow Vista, CA
Its pretty good very moisturizing. This is the one I've used the most consistantly. Its not very good for tramping down frizz though
Janet R.
Amazing and easy to apply! I recommend this for people with wavy and curly hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sam G.
Love love love. I have super thick hair that gets greasy quickly. I love how this makes my hair feel and look. And it smells great!!
Tami M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love the pump conditioner. It makes my life easier. It also makes my hair very smooth. I can let it air dry and it won't be frizzy.
Mary S.
Wichita, KS
Austin is my go too drugstore shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling great and not greasy. Which is very important to me.
Miranda P.
Lakeland, FL
I love this!! It makes my hair smell so good and makes it do soft. It doesn't weigh down my hair or leave a residue. It's awesome!
Irene K.
Mooresville, NC
Love this conditioner!! I have very thick and coarse hair and this conditioner seemed to tame and soften it. It also smells amazing
Camila O.
I like so much, it's good for my hair.
My hair is better now
My mom loved too
I recommender this product. I think you are to liked!
Jill B.
Jefferson, TX
I love the clean feeling and the way it makes my hair feel so soft. It doesn't give that build up feeling that some conditioners do.
Sierra R.
So far the best conditioner for my thick hair. Leaves my hair soft and smelling amazing. If you are natural i would recommend this.
Jennifer R.