BY AUSSIE

Great for oily, root damaged hair. Also works for all hair types.

• Clarify
• Protect
• Smooth

• Does this conditioner actually mend ends? I know nothing actually...3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry hair? My hair has been incredibly dry due to...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this revitalized their hair after switc...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Janine S.
This has amazing slip and really moisturizer my curls. Amazing!!!
I really need to get another bottle. lol, looking forward to trying their other products

jessica l.
Rochester, NY
Great smell, I get compliments on my hair all the time and I'm not a big fan of haircuts but lucky for me with this I don't even have any kind of split ends and its been 6 months. Also I love the pump
Lillie J.
Alden, IA
Good condition for the price! We are a family of five, 3 girls with long thick hair. I like the Aussie because it does the job with out breaking the bank!
Gabriela H.
Lakewood, OH
Big conditioner it's good because I don't have to worry about buy one every month! The product is fabulous makes you hair look amazing
This is the best conditioner I have ever used I am not even exaggerating. I love this so much it makes my hair super smooth, and makes my curls not frizzy.
Abby Z.
Spokane
Great light weight conditioner, has a good smell. Easy to buy at Walmart and very affordable. Would definitely recommend this product!
Anne U.
Big Rapids, MI
Keeps my hair soft and shinning All day long Aussie really us the best brand out there I would recommend this to anyone Great product
CHISOM A.
Locust Grove, GA
My hair feels extremely soft after each use. This conditioner make it easier for me to manage my thick and coarse hair. I would definitely recommend it!!
Jyssica R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this product it really works to clean the buildup off of your scalp and really does work good at mending the damage
Summer T.
South Amboy, NJ
This smells delicious. Ive recommended this to many of my friends and they have loved it also. It is really light and gentle on hair but it does the job.
Kelly R.